chapter 10-WHY DID YOU KILL HIM

Third POV

The arrow was drawn back against the string of the bow. Dec angled the arrow head towards Ant's clone, as he shut his left eye. He angled the arrow directly at clone Ant's chest just below the collar bone. He didn't have to think twice before he let go of the string letting the arrowhead go flying towards Ant.

Clone Dec gasped as he watched helplessly as the steel arrowhead neared closer and closer in slow motion until everything unfreezed as the arrowhead collided with clone Ant's chest  just bellow the collar bone.

Dec gasped as his frown turned into a slight grin. He did it, he did what he wanted to do from the the start, he did it.He turned to Stephen who was in awe he never knew Dec had this power, this side to him but he was pleased anyway. Bear was speechless he felt horrible for underestimating him before. Before he only thought Dec was a vengeful mess and couldn't control himself but now he is surprised he could fight so brilliantly.

"NO!"

A raw scream came from the clone infront of the trio. Clone Dec stared as his jaw dropped his cry indicating pure pain and agony which surprised the trio.

"Hey," Dec whispered to Stephen "I never knew clones felt any other emotion than being an uptight twat"

"He's a clone of YOU" replied Stephen in a serious tone of voice "I don't think your clone will forget yours and Ant's bond"

"Wait so your saying my clone is feeling deep emotions since i hurt Ant on his side?" Dec asked as he started to feel horribly guilty. Clone back at his and Ant's clone. His heart dropped as Ant started to fall backwards as another scream erupted from his clone again.

Clone Ant started to fall as Dec's clone screamed in shock as he grabbed him before falling to the floor as the force of Ant's fall couldn't hold him.

"Oh my god..." whispered clone Dec as he scrambled to apply pressure to the wound. He felt himself panic unsure what to do as he felt clone Ant slipping away from him.

"ANTH!" He cried as he kept trying to stop the bleeding "Ant for gods sake, talk to me.DAMMIT!" he raged as his hands were crimson from applying a ton of pressure to the alicated puncher zone.

"Pl-ease say something!" His voice choked as his lower lip started trembling as his body temperature rose.

Just then clone Ant started coughing and spluttering. Clone Dec watched in horror as Ant cough up blood which made the bleeding from the arrowhead gash worse.

He groaned in pain as he rested up against clone Dec's chest. Finally stabling himself; "Shhh D-Dont worry...." he said weakly. Clone Dec looked up in shock as his shoulders stop jerking, his eyes were now red and watery.

"A-Ant..." whimpered clone Dec as he moved his hand to grip onto Ant's hand.

"H-hey...mate.." Clone Ant smiled weakly as returned the grip on clone Dec's hand.

"A-Anth...." Clone Dec choked as warm tears start to fall. "Y-Your g-going to b-be okay..." he choked out. Ant laughed weakly as he shook his head in response clone Dec looked up in shock as his hand gripped tighter.

"W-what?" Whimpered clone Dec. The trio started to feel bad. Dec felt tears in his eyes at the whole ordeal. He looked down so he doesn't lock eyes with anyone else.

There was was silence from Ant for a while, he groaned in pain  before he replied. His voice was hollow and weak you could tell the arrow was taking its toll.

"There....is..nothing left of me...this arrow is going to take its toll and take my life. Look at me, Dec you have A reason to keep fighting." Ant whispered as he felt himself slipping away with everyone word he said. Clone Dec Started to feel angry he jolted hand away from the grip as he pointed his index finger at his friend.

"NO ANT! That is bullshit! do NOT say that again. You're going to live you are NOT GOING TO DIE!" He exclaimed as tears streamed heavily down his face mainly starting from his left eye.

"A-Anth, Please just stay." He whispered trying not to make eye contact as it's too painful to do so. Ant then grabbed his hand again which made clone Dec look up. Pain and sadness lingering in his eyes.

"I-I Can't stay...." Clone Ant whispered as he swallowed a lump in his throat, he grimaced as the taste of iron from the blood clot he swallowed lingered in his throat.

"this arrow aswell as my own body won't let me live" He finally replied he felt the pressure in his fingers he could tell Dec was holding them tightly. He then weakly laughed as clone Dec look up unsure why his dying friend is laughing

"W-why are you laughing?" He inquiried as his lip trembled slightly just then a slight sob filled the air as the bear and Steven looked up at Dec on their side

"Hey" Stephen cooed as he placed his arm around Dec's shoulders "what's wrong?" Stephen asked as he looked up at Dec with pure sadness in his eyes

Dec looks down not meeting Stephen with Stephen's eyes as he apologised under his breath. Just then Bear came over he placed a gentle hands on Dec shoulder; "Hey there is no need to apologise. Dec you are incredible, you are saving the world."

Dec looked up slightly as he whiped away a stray tear, he then looked at Bear and smiled; "T-Thank you" he choked with a grin

Clone Dec's POV

W-why are you laughing?" I whispered as I held Ant in My arms as he chuckled. Clone Ant then tried to sit up as he groaned in pain forcing him back on my  knees.

He then brought his hand and gripped the arrow hard at the neck. I stared in horror as he yanked the arrowhead out of his chest. We both watched as the blood squirted out of it. I felt Sick as instantly placed my hands over the gash. it was no use the thick blood kept gushing our between my fingers.

I screamed I couldn't do anything. My screaming turned into a loud sob as I felt my face redden in rage.

"D-Dec... " whispered Ant, I look up as tears streamed down my face "destroy t-them....for...me...." my eyes wide as I watch his eyes role into his head I watched as his eye lids flutter shut.

"Ant?" I whispered  "Ant!" I shout but a bit louder "ANT WAKE UP NOW COME ON!" I sob now shaking his shoulders. I watched as his body slowly disintegrated into dust.

Third POV

Outside of the based, the rest of the resistance were  fighting off a heard of re cloned Ant's. They were so surprised as the watched each clone of Ant disintegratde into dust particles and went off into the sky never to be seen again.

The resistance were In shock before they exploded in to cheers of relief as they threw their swords on the ground to show their victory. Clone Dec was outraged at sight as he gripped Ant's shirt tighter

"Don't you DARE disintegrate like your other clones, Ant!" He snarled as he saw Ant's body slowly turning to dust from his feet up to is upper chest.

"HEY!" He snapped "I told you not- ANTHONY!" He shouted as he watched as Ant's body disintegrated. He stared as rage filled his body. I reached down to grab the arrow and launched it at the trio.

Dec watched as the arrow neared him. He took a deep breath before grabbing it mid air. He looked directly at his clone unamused.

"HOW!?" He snapped "How Did you manage to stop and grab it in mid air?!" Clone Dec snarled as he stood up and started to walk towards the trio slowly.

"Because," Said Dec "you don't stand a CHANCE against us!" He exclaimed as clone Dec picked up the pace as he ran towards Dec. Dec did the same as tears in both of their eyes as they jump launched at eachother fists in the air.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" They both screamed with both of their fists in the air as tears entered both of their eyes.

TBC