Chapter 4- Tape

Heya all, sorry for unpublishing this chapter. At the time it looked good but reading it back it looked AWFULLY rushed. I hope you all enjoy the remake of this chapter.💜

~~~
Dec's POV

My sobs subsided, they were now audible whimpers. Everyone in the room was standing next to me, some reassuring me that I'll be fine. It took about ten minute to finally calm down. Then I heard something about a tape.

"So whats that thing you found?" I ask

"Its some sort of tape, I found it in Ant's pocket." Said Bear holding the plastic case of the tape.

I look at the cased object in Bear's hand before taking it. I looked at the tape and on the front in small-scale writing: 'For Declan'

I carefully took the tape out of its clear plastic casing and placed the caset tape into the small old fashioned TV in. Then the screen flickered into to silvery sparkle statics before flashing to to a empty chair.

"You have an HOUR before I smash your SKULL in" Growled a voice which sounded like me it was me my clone verson of me

Then i saw Ant pushed directly into the chair, I grimaced at the sight. He had a black eye, shirt torn and ripped his lip was split and bleeding.

"I'll break your Arm-" He hissed at the slap my clone gave him tears were starting to burn my vison but i blinked away. He held his hands to his face before shakily moving them revealing a nasty gash.

"Dec..." Bear said moving over to me but i flinched away.

I took a while for Ant to recover from that, he was shaking. It pained me tears starting to stream down my face without knowing. After he recovered he looked directly at the camera

"H-Hey m-mate..." He choked " I-Im sorry that you have to see me like this..."

I started to choke up i balled my fists and rested my chin above them; it's not your fault I thought starting at his beaten state.

"Its all my fault: I went and bought some pizza, I KNEW its was stupid since we are in a post apocalyptic world against our clones." He cried.

Third POV

Everything was spinning for Dec he couldn't believe what was being played back to him. How was he ment to know that Ant was switch for a clone, tormented and killed,The tape played on.

"And...im sorry....I'm so sorry Dec..." Ant choked out. Dec couldn't hold it anymore, he burst into tears. He brought his palms to his face and sobbed. He could still hear the tape recoding over his harsh sobs.

"I wish i could say an actual goodbye..." he choked. Bear couldn't take the sadness of his friend next to him, he gently moved next to Dec, gently placing his arm around his shoulder.

"YOU HAVE A ABOUT FIVE—"

"I SUGGEST YOU SHUT UP!!!" Ant interjects  before looking directly at the camera eyes glistening with tears.

"Okay right Dec" he said Dec then snapped his head up his lone tears kept streaming  but he didn't take his eyes of the screen. Hie intent glare worried everyone but they stayed focused.

"Dec listen to me, mate. I don't want you coming here, the clone base is a dangerous place. I don't want you here cause i want you to stay safe.... Declan please im begging you do not I repeat DO NOT return here.... stay back at the safe house its too dangerous"

Ant begged he sounded so sincere with his beg but Dec shook his head in frustration he had his mind set on return to the clone base and planting dynamite and blowing the place up. But he couldn't he felt mad he  just wanted to get revenge on the clones and now he cant....

"No." Dec said bluntly still staring intensly at the screen. Bear then stared at Dec anger writen all over his face before glaring at the screen again.

"So I beg of all of you my final command, my goodbye command to be exact. To stay safe and hopefully saving the world.. and Dec...I'll miss you...so much buddy stay safe...for...me...and for everyone else thank you and goodbye"

Then the screen turned into silvery statics before turning into to a black screen, the room was in complete silence. Everyone was bowing their heads as the silence lingered, Dec was getting uncomfortable and the silence made him feel sick.

"We have to get back at the clones." He said darkly not daring to make contact with anyone in the room but he felt the rage burning into him.

Bear placed a hand on Dec arm before getting shook of by Dec's vengeful mindset bear was shooked he has never seen Dec so furious before.

"Dec we can't we- you were told not to‐" Bear said before getting cut off

"I dont care i just want to destroy the clones!" He growled hotly

"You CANT!" Bear interjects "Dec please its not worth it...."

"EVERYTHING IS BLOODY WORTH IT!!!" He roared

"No Dec.. Its not" sighed bear "look at you, you hardly got out of there alive when you tried to confront them"

"I.DONT.CARE!!!" He protests before slamming his fist on the wall "He IS MY COUSIN!!! DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT!?!?!!!" He screamed

The room was silence, speachless even. Bear instantly stopped as his anger turned to guilt. He could hear Dec's small whimpers.

"Who....am i kidding" Dec laughed through tears "who am i to fight?, a weakling like me?"

"Declan..." Bear said softly, Aproaching him slowly he tried to bring him into a side hug but said moved quickly away. Bear looked hurt.

"C-Can...You leave me alone?" He said sadly   sitting down on the bage sofa. The team nodded before leaving the room. Dec heard the door click shut, then he realized he was actually alone.

Dec sighed as he pulled up his sleeve of his shirt exposing the bandage that was covered his slashed acrossed wrist he gently removed the badge revealing a pretty nasty cut it was also quite deep.

He grimaced at the the blood that dried all over the area of the gash, he took a shaky breath before tracing the cut with his finger.

"Ahh.." he whined in pain he instantly stopped and places his hand over the wound before finding a new fresh bandage to put over it.

Dec's POV

I stumble over to the kitchen to find a new fresh bandage to put over my wrist i finally find the first aid kit i then unclasp the case and take out a antiseptic wipe followed by a fresh bandage.

I walk over to the corner table by the window I pull out a chair and sit down i carefully take the wipe out of its silver packaging I then rub the wipe on my cut i start sobbing the sting was unbearable.

Finally i had finished cleaning the wound tears were still streaming down my face as i rebandage i then groaned resting my head in my crossed arms before drifting off into a dreamless sleep...

TBH