Chapter 5-Stephen?

Third POV

1 month

Dec was fiddling with something, a bullet like necklace wrapped around his hand. Ant gave it to him a sad depressing relec that reminded him of when they had to run from the police, and settled down on a bench by a field.

~~Flashback~~

"Bloody hell!" Dec panted, gasping for air. Now arched over hands on top of his knee caps. "Im never running that fast again!" He said between breaths.

Ant laughed at that, he was also gasping for air. "Well." He painted "Atlest we aren't being chased down." He joked playfully punching Dec in the shoulder which only annoyed him more.

"Oh shut up." Groaned Dec. Feeling a little angry at his best friend.

Now taking a slow walk to the field Dec didn't talk to Ant. He was super quite. He now sat on a bench under a light in the park. Dec now placed his palms to his head and groaned.

"Dec... I'm so sorry" Ant said sadly looking at his emotional and angry friend "I-I swear it was an accident..."

Dec groaned frustrated about the situation and at his friend like how could he possibly do this?

Ant was was fiddling with something in his pocket before calling out to his friend, that felt for some reason distant.

"D-Dec, put your hand out" he said, Dec finally calmed down and reluctantly put his hand out. Just then Ant placed a small bullet shaped necklace into his hand.

"What's this?" Dec asked confused, now with the necklace in his hand (Mainly the bullet part) Ant now pushed Dec's fingers over it, into a fist gripping on the small golden object.

"Keep this Safe, mate." Ant said blinding Dec's rage and replacing it with sorrow. "And whatever happends, to me or you. I'm still here...'

~~~

He stopped moving the small golden bullet around the palm of his hand. Looking at the small thing sadly. He made his fingers relax into a fist.

"Are you still here?" He questioned to nothing hoping deep down Ant could answer his rhetorical question. Nothing just complete silence only the small sound of humming from the electrics of the TV wires.

He instantly got snapped out of his thoughts when Bear and the rest of the gang came in. He they stopped dead center of the doorway.

Bear was the first to snap out and run to him, he quickly sat down on the soft fabric sofa.

"You alright?" He asked carefully, scared to make another misunderstanding to his broken friend.

"Dont worry about it" Whispered Dec looking away

Bear hesitated to ask more before looking down at the the black velvet choker like object wrapped around Dec's fingers.

"Hey, what it that?" He asked gently knowing its probably super precious to him. And he knew it was from Ant.

Dec finally sighed and uncurled his fingers revealing the bullet shape necklace, sitting in the palm of his hand.

Bear gasped staring at the necklace in Dec's hand, he pointed a shaky finger at the velvet choker before speaking very gently;

"I-Is that from Ant?" He asked gently making himself aware that Dec was emotional vulnerable and could easily breakdown any second.

"Mhm" Dec replied moving the bullet around his palm with his fingers. Tears in the corner of his eyes, he took a shaky deep breath before talking again.