CHAPTER 24

At vansh's bungalow,

Vansh was roaming here and there outside his room in tension as doctor was checking Riddhima..

Angre- calm down boss.. nothing will happen to bhabhi..

Vansh- I know angre..but I am more afraid now as how I will face her..she heard everything 😔😔..

Angre- I already told you boss u should tell her by your own before she comes to know the truth by herself..

Vansh- I know angre..I have done a big mistake..but now she can't leave me..she has to stay with me only whether she likes it or not..

Angre- boss Plzz calm down.. Don't take any wrong step in anger which you will regret later...

After sometime,

Doctor comes out from the room..

Vansh- doctor..how is she?

Doctor- don't worry Mr raisinghania..she is fine now.. actually she lost her consciousness due to the sudden shock..but no need to worry now..I have given her injection..she will gain her conscious in few hours..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Time skips,

Slowly slowly Riddhima opened her eyes and saw that vansh was sitting beside her and caressing her hair with love..but she jerked his hands and stood up..

Riddhu- stay away from me vansh😡😡..u are a big lier 😭😭..

Vansh- Riddhima.. atleast listen to me once..plzz..

Riddhu- no..I don't want to hear anything..

Vansh- riddhi...

Riddhu- no vansh no✋✋..just be quiet..today I will speak and u will listen and answer my question..

Vansh- ok😔😔..ask what u want to ask..

Riddhu- did u freed me that day becoz you got to know that I am same Riddhima with whom your marriage was fixed?..

Vansh- just listen..

Riddhu- yes or no✋✋

Vansh- yes..😓😓

Riddhu- did u do all illegal businesses and kill people just for fun..is this the reason u stay out of the house in most of the nights and run your illegal work by becoming vihaan?

Vansh- Riddhima..plzz..

Riddhu- just say yes or no vansh..😡😡

Vansh- yes...

Tears started coming down from her eyes..

Riddhu- u are a big lier and cheater vansh..I can't believe that I fall in love with my kidnapper only😭😭..
U are not only a kidnapper but a murderer too..and I can't stay with a murderer..I am going back to my father's house..

This angered him and he pinned her to the wall..

Vansh- say it again?😡😡

Riddhu- yes..I am going back..just leave me..

Vansh hold her tightly by her shoulder , digging his nails into her soft skin..

Vansh- no..u will not go anywhere..u are my wife now..and I will never allow u to leave me😡😡..u have to stay with me whether u like it or not..u are mine just mine😡😡..

She hissed in pain..

Riddhu- vansh leave me..u are hurting me😭😭..I will leave u..and u will not be able to stop me😡😡..

Vansh- just shut up😤😤..don't u dare to say a one word again..
First of all tell me..how u came there at that place where Kabir is kept..
I had mixed sleeping pills in your chocolate milk..it means u didn't drank it😡😡

Riddhu- yes..I didn't drank it..I thrown it outside the window when u were in the washroom..

Flashback,

When vansh and angre were discussing something important at office room,she heard everything from outside..

So that's why she didn't drink the milk which was brought by vansh..

Flashback ends..

Riddhu- This time I decided that I will also go with u and see what business u do at midnight 😡😡..but I never thought in my dreams that u do smuggling and all illegal business and kill people mercilessly😡😡..that's why u always hide your face from the world so that no one can recognise u and u can run your mafia business smoothly at night..
after knowing your truth,I don't want to live with a criminal..

Vansh- Riddhima..plzz listen to me once🥺🥺..u don't know the whole truth..I accept that I kidnapped u , I accept that I fell in love with u after kidnaping u, and I also accept that I am a killer but this is a half truth..u give me one chance..I will explain to u everything..

U know my dadi fixed my marriage with u without asking me..I was very angry with her..I don't want to come in any kind of relationship becoz of my this profession only..but when I kidnapped u.. slowly slowly I started liking u..u were different from others..when u tease your vihaan by calling him by different names..I loved it to hear from u...

I never saw your pics neither I was interested..but one day,I decided to hack your phone after I kidnapped u..and then I saw your father pics with u and I quickly came to know that u are the same girl with whom I have to marry..I became so so much happy that day so that's why I decided to freed u so that I can quickly get married to my love of my life..😭😭

And now u are mine..u can't leave me sweetheart untill I am alive😈😈...so be a good girl and stay here silently 😈😈..

She gulped her saliva in fear 😨😨 after seeing such possessiveness for her in his eyes..she pushed him with great force...

Riddhu- u can't stop me vansh..I will go away far from u and u will not be able to find me..

Now vansh lost his temper and again pinned her to the wall and smashed his lips on hers..

He was biting her lips harshly, showing his anger and love for her.. blood started coming out from her lips and then he sucked it..she was trying to push him but all her efforts went in vain..

While kissing,he slides his one hand inside his pocket,took out something and injected her due to which she falls unconscious in his arms...

He then picks her up and layed her on the bed and covers her with the blanket..

Vansh- sorry sweetheart..
U are not allowed to leave me at any cost..I will put the whole world on fire if you dares to leave me😈😈😈

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

PRECAP:

RIDDHIMA IS MISSING..

NEXT UPDATE AFTER GETTING 135+VOTES..