CHARACTER SKETCH

1. VANSH RAISINGHANIA

 VANSH RAISINGHANIA

He is 30 yrs old. He is one of the most handsome bachelor in india..he currently lives in mumbai..
He is the biggest business tycoon and mafia .. everyone fears him due to his cold hearted and rough behaviour. He hates betrayal.. doesn't think twice to kill his betrayals..
Always stay away from girls..he doesn't like when any girl trys to throw herself on him for his money.😡😡he loves his family very much but he doesn't stay with his family due to his business works or u can say there may be some other reasons also that u all will get to know in future. There are many hidden secrets of vansh ..it will be get revealed as the story will unfold. He lives in bunglow which is far away from Mumbai City.

2. VIHAAN (SURNAME IS UNKNOWN)

He is also 30 yrs old and lives in mumbai

He is also 30 yrs old and lives in mumbai. He is biggest hacker in india.
He do all illegal businesses mainly at night..he can do anything just for money..be has only learnt how to earn money whether it is by doing good deeds or bad deeds..he doesn't care.
His only motive is to earn more and more money and to fulfill all his wishes.. everyone heard his name but not even a single person has seen his face..as no body knows where he lives and what works he do in daytime.
He only do his illegal business at night only when whole world sleeps.. he even can also kill people for their betrayal and whom he doesn't like.

There are many hidden secrets of him also that u all will get to know as the story will proceeds.

3. RIDDHIMA GUPTA

She is riddhima gupta

She is riddhima gupta..she is 20 yrs old..she lives in another city due to her studies..she is a bindass type and very talkative girl..some times people get irritated due to her talkative nature
But nobody hates her..she is very kind to everyone but at the same time she becomes fierce when anybody tries to mess with her.

Others characters I am not writing as they are the same people - dadi , sia, kabir , angre
And Mr. Akash Gupta(riddhima's father)..
Other characters will be included According to the story.

PLZZ EVERYONE DO VOTE AND COMMENTS🙏🙏

Let's begin the chapter.