CHAPTER 17

Continued from last part ...

In riddhima's room ,

Both are sitting on bed and staring each other, thinking about how to start the conversation...

Then Riddhima spoke first..

Riddhu- hii vansh...now we are getting married, so we should know each other properly. First I will ask question from you, then u ask whatever you want to ask from me..

Vansh- ok..then ask what u want to know about me..

(In mind) woww yrr..her voice is so sweet..my name sounds so beautiful from her pretty mouth..now I can't wait when she will moan my name in pleasure when I will be inside her🌚🌚..

Riddhu- aree vansh where are u lost?🤨🤨

Vansh coming out from his lala land...

Vansh- nothing..u just ask..

Riddhu- hmm..ok..so now tell me something about your likes and dislikes..

Vansh- see Riddhima..I am not any open book that any person can read me..even I don't know what will be my next move..I love my family more than me..for them,I can cross any limits.. I hate betrayals very much..now u will also become my family member , so never ever try to betray me otherwise I only don't know what I will do with you and ha.. I am very much possessive about my things😈😈..

Riddhima gulped her saliva in fear 😨😨..

Riddhu (in mind) - ye mujhe apna introduction de raha h ya dara raha h😨😨..ye toh mujhe uss Vihaan se bhi jada dangerous lag raha hai..oh god..how I will handle him..

Kabir was listening all these things from outside and was burning in anger...

(In mind) no Riddhima..u are mine ..I can't let u live happily after insulting me so much..

Riddhima just nodded her head in yes as she was now afraid to talk with him..

Vansh understood her behaviour and now was cursing himself for making her afraid this much at their first meet..so he thought to change the topic..

Vansh- vaise..I want to say
Something to u..can I say?

Riddhu- ya sure 😅😅

Vansh- today u are looking very beautiful..

Riddhima smiles shyly..her cheeks turned red after listening his compliments..🙈🙈 she just said thnk u and smiled...😊😊

Vansh chuckles after seeing her..

Vansh(in mind)- her red cheeks are looking so tempting..I badly wanted to bite them..uff control Vansh..now I have to take cold shower to calm myself..

Kabir came inside the room as he couldn't bear the closeness between the couple..

Kabir(showing fake tears)- riddhu , finally u came back..I was so much tensed about you..I can't even tell u how much hard I tried to find u but failed everytime..

He cupps her cheeks..

Riddhu tell me ..did that kidnapper did anything wrong with u..if yes then I will not leave them ..I will find them from any corner of the earth and kill them...

Vansh was now burning in anger and jealousy..😡😡

Vansh(in mind)- how dare this bastard to touch my wife😡😡..I will chop his hand now 🔪🔪..

Riddhima also  got irritated with his overactiing and was just showing fake smile to him..

now kabir was going to kiss on her forehead but before he can do that vansh pushed him and he fell on the floor..then vansh gave smirk to him😈😈 and riddhima tried to control her laughter 🤭🤭..

Kabir gave angry glare to vansh and was cursing him..

Kabir(in mind)- abhi jitna hasna h hass lo riddhima..becoz in future I will make u suffer a lot..😡😡

Vansh- aree Kabir.. why are you lying down on the floor..get up...
Let me tell u one thing...from now onwards u don't need to take care of riddhima..now she is my responsibility and I will take care of her..u don't need to worry for her..jabh tk mai uske sath hu iske saath kuch bhi bura nhi ho skta..(as if giving warning to Kabir to stay away from her)..😈😈

Riddhima was overwhelmed after hearing his words..

Riddhu(in mind) - although he is angry man but I can see love and care for me in his eyes..he is only right man for me..

Vansh-Riddhima..now I am going as I have some important work..see u soon
Sweetheart (whispers in her eyes)..

Then he leaves from there...

Kabir- Riddhima..don't u think he is very much arrogant and angry man..how u will live with him whole life..I am advising u, don't marry this grumpy man..

Riddhima was now fuming in anger..😡😡

Riddhu- shut up Kabir😡😡..he is 1000 times better than you..even u are nowhere in status in comparison to him..
Comparing him with u means comparing kohinoor with plastic..
And ha..even those kidnappers were far away better than you 😡😡..they never tried to misbehave with me even I irritated them so much..with them , I felt like I was spending time with my friends..and I know that,they only left me here at home safely.. though I wanted to meet them last time but couldn't meet😔😔..now if u don't want to get insult more just get lost from here before I kick u out😡😡..

Vansh who was listening their conversation from outside ..smiled silently and went away..

  🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

PRECAP:

RIANSH MARRIAGE ..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER GETTING 90+ VOTES...