CHAPTER 5

At late night , in Akash house...

Akash- (talking to himself) where is my daughter riddhima? It's late night and she has not came yet..I hope she is safe and alright 🤧🤧..oh Bappa! Plzz keep my daughter safe🥺🥺..her phone is also switched off..where are you my child ! 😭😭😭..
Let me ask from from Sejal..may be she knows where my daughter is...

Then he calls Sejal....

Akash- hello Sejal beta ! I am riddhima's father..do u know where is riddhima? Is her flight ✈️✈️ got delayed or is she has missed her flight?
She has not reached home till now...and her phone is also switched off...😭😭😭

Sejal- what!😳😳😳 No uncle...she has not missed her flight nor her flight got delayed..in fact I only dropped her on the airport...
Uncle u should wait till morning..and if she doesn't return..then u should quickly go and inform to the police station..

Akash- ok beta! I will see what I can do..

Then the call gets disconnected...

Akash tries to sleep..but could not sleep due to the tension..

He says to himself- beta where are u? 😭😭😭Plzz come back my child..I will not be able to live without you 🤧🤧
     ...........................................................

Time skips..

Next morning...

The sunrays peeped through the windows breaking the sleep of riddhima... slowly slowly she opened her eyes but soon realisation hitten her hard and she stood up with a jerk..

Riddhima- oh god!..where am I?

One man came inside the room..

Man- take this tea ☕☕ and drink it.. u will feel better..

Riddhu- thnks! But where am I ? Who are you? And why u people kidnapped me..plzz let me go..🥺🥺

Man- I am John..but sorry u can't go away from here till my master orders u to go..till that time , u have to be here only...

Riddhu(in angry tone) - and why the Fuck u think that I will listen to your master's order😡😡...
Listen let me go otherwise I will kick hard on your ass😡😡😡

John- shut up girl ! Don't speak to much😤😤..if I am talking to you nicely , it doesn't mean I cannot do anything..listen .. don't provoke me😡😡.... otherwise again I will inject u something and u will fall unconscious for 3 days...

Riddhu- acha sorry😭😭..I am feeling thirsty ..plzz give me water...

As soon as he turned back to pick up the water bottle.. riddhima pushed him and he fell in the ground...
And then she started running towards the gate but soon she collided with a hard chest and was going to fall down but two arms hold  her waist  tightly and saved her from falling...

Like this..👇

John- master u ! Thank god u came

John- master u ! Thank god u came..this girl is troubling me a lot😤😤

Riddhu- oh ! So u are his master..listen why u kidnapped me? Plzz let me go from from here..if my father gets to know about this ...he will not leave you 😡😡

Vihaan- hold her wrist tightly... just shut up kiddo ! How many times I have told u that u don't need to know why I kidnaped you😡😡..and I will not let u go from here..so stop trying all these methods to rum away from here..becoz u are in my world..aur yaha ...meri marzi k bina ek patta bhi nhi hilta👿👿👿..so be a good girl..and go to your place and Sit silently...

Riddhu- first of all, I am not a kiddo..😡😡my name is Riddhima..
And Secondly, bhale hi tumhari marzi k bina yaha pr ek patta bhi na Hille..but mai zaroor hilungi yaha se..aur tumhare naak k neeche se bhaag bhi jaungi..

Vansh(in angry tone)- u can try kiddo.. but ha be careful..becoz the consequences will not be good.. what if I will do something to your father, then u will later regret for running from here..the choice is fully yours..

Riddhu(in shock) - no no..plzz don't do anything to my father 😭😭..acha I will listen to u what u will say and  also I will not try to run away from here..

Vansh- (wipes her tears).. good girl! Always fit this in your tiny brain that don't try to double cross me , then u know na what I can do👿👿

Riddhima gulped her saliva in fear 😨😨 after hearing his words...

Riddhu(in mind) - mann toh kr raha h ki iss bandar k aankhe noch lu 😡😡..
Vaise bhi sirf iske aankhe hi dikhai de rahi h... kyuki isne mask 🎭🎭 pehena hua hai...Verna mai iska pura muh noch leti 😤😤😤..

Riddhu- ok I will not do anything which will increase your anger...but now I am feeling hungry ..plzz give me something to eat..

then Vihaan signal something to  John from his eyes...
And  John understood that what his master is telling..
So he went outside and brought some food packets from the market and handed over to Riddhima..

Vihaan- eat this and sit silently here🤫🤫..I and John is going out for some work..till that time don't try any kind of stunts here.

Ridhima nodded in yes as a obedient child ..as she is already afraid now..

Then Vihaan and John came outside the room and locked 🔒🔒 it  from outside ..
Vihaan ordered  his two men to take care of her till he and John comes..

        .......................................................

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER GETTING 28+ VOTES....
      💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮