CHAPTER 2

5pm, at riddhima's hostel...

Riddhima and Sejal are chit chatting about their Holidays and are packing their bags..but suddenly riddhima's phone started ringing.
When she saw the caller I'd , she becomes happy and picks up the phone..

Riddhu- hello dad ! How are u? I am missing you so much 🥺🥺.. finally my holidays are starting from tomorrow and I am coming back to mumbai to meet u🥰🥰..

Akash (ridhhu's dad) - I am fine beta.i am very happy that my princess is coming back to meet his father.
Acha listen beta! I want to talk to you something very important but I know after my decision u will be angry on me and not talk to me.

Riddhu- (in tensed tone) what happened dad? Is everything alright? Is it related to your health? I trust you dad and u know whatever decision u will take for me..it will be always good for my life..🥰🥰

Akash- took a long breath and said, child u know that as now a days my health is not so good and I am worrying about your life.So my child,take it as my last wish , I want to see you well settle in your life with someone. So I have decided to fix your marriage . Plzz don't deny beta..I know u are shocked but think from my point of view also..I want to see your marriage before I die..🤧🤧and I have a good marriage proposal for u ..he will always keep u happy and his family members are also very good..
So I have invited them in dinner when u will come back home.

Riddhima was shocked 😳😳 after hearing this..she thought for a while and said..

Riddhu- ok dad! I am ready for this marriage..but I have also one condition..that after marriage also ..if I get a job of physiotherapist , I will not leave my job..as my studies are also got completed..so i want to work now..

Akash- u don't worry my child ! I have asked from them and they don't have any prblm with your job...
By the way, at what time your flight ✈️ will land on mumbai airport?

Riddhu- by 8pm, and u don't worry I will book a cab and reach home ..

Akash - ok beta! Bye! Take care 💕💞

Riddhu-bye dad ! U also take care and don't forget to take medicine at time..

Then the call gets disconnected..

Sejal-why u said yes to this marriage When u have many dreams in your life?

Ridhhu- i know Sejal..but my dreams are not bigger than my father's health..and for him I can do anything..

After this both are started chit chatting with each other and spend their night like this..
.......................................................

AT 11 PM , AT MUMBAI ( unknown place)....

Man - Master ! Master ! Everything is ready now...

Master - yes dude ! It's time for the action now!!!👿👿👿

One man is tied to chair and is beaten mercilessly..blood is coming out from his mouth and is continuously begging for his life ...

Master- there is no word of forgiveness in my dictionary 👿👿u dared to mess with me and now be ready to meet the consequences..and then he shot three bullets directly on his head and the man infront of him died on the spot..

And then he ordered the other man...

Cut his body into pieces and throw it on the river..

Man - yes master...I will do it..

Master(in mind) - now u reached at your correct place ..Mr..that is hell..
U came to know my biggest secret so it was important for u to die..
He said to himself ..and then cleaned the blood splash from his face by his handkerchief and started laughing evily 👿👿👿...

......................................................

Next morning at 10 am, today's headlines..

MR. MEHTA'S DEADBODY FOUND ON RIVER THAT TOO IN VERY VULNERABLE CONDITION..
HIS BODY PART WAS CUT INTO MANY PIECES...

At unknown place,

Two men read this news and smirks 👿👿👿

.................................................

WHAT U ALL THINK WHO ARE THESE TWO MEN??

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER GETTING 12+ VOTES....