CHAPTER 16

Riddhima slowly slowly opened her eyes and when she observed her surroundings , realisation hitten her hard that she is at her House...

Riddhu (talking to herself)- how and when I came back to home.. yesterday at night I was sleeping at some other place but in morning I am back to my house..am I dreaming or what😵😵..

Then  Akash enters the room..

Akash- riddhima.. finally u gain your consciousness..I can't even tell u how much happy I am today..u came back home safely..now I don't want anything...

He then hugs her tightly..

Riddhu- don't cry dad..see , I am fit and fine.. nothing has happened to me..but I don't remember anything how I reach here🤔🤔..

Akash- in morning ,  someone rang the doorbell ..when I opened the gate  , I saw u were lying down unconscious near the gate..but I didn't saw that person's face who rang the bell..
Aree now leave it all...u returned back safely , that is more important to me..

Riddhu- yes dad😊😊

Akash- now u freshen up.. I have shared this good news to vansh and his family..they are coming today to see you..

Riddhu-. Who is Vansh?🤨🤨

Akash- your future husband 😉😉..he is very powerful and strong ...he is angry man but he is good by heart...and I know once you will see him , u can't say no to this marriage..he is perfect match for u ..

Her cheeks turns red due to her shyness 🙈🙈..

Riddhu- dad...stop teasing me..now u go...I have to get ready...

     🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Time skips ,

Now it was a time for raisinghaniya's entry....

Vansh and his dadi came inside the house and akash welcomed them wholeheartedly..

Akash- welcome u both of u..I was waiting for u only..plzz come and have sit...

Dadi- hmm..vaise nice arrangements u have done..ab lag raha hai na ki ghar ki Raunak wapas aa gyi h.. finally u got back your daughter and I got my grand daughter in law😊😊..

Vansh just turned his face to other side as he was not interested to listen to their nonsense talks..

Vansh (in mind) - mai kaha fass gya yrr 😑😑...

Suddenly his eyes fell on a girl who came down from stairs like a queen..she came towards them..

Akash- meet my daughter riddhima..

Vansh(in mind) - ohh ! So she is riddhima..
Then he observes her from top to bottom..
Vaise manna padhega , she is very much beautiful...dadi ki choice itni bhi buri nhi..🤭🤭

Then his subconscious mind speaks...oh Vansh! 🙄🙄what are you thinking..u are checking a girl..control vansh control 😖😖..

Then Riddhima comes forward and touches dadi's feet...

Dadi- stay always happy beta..

(Turning towards Vansh) - dekh meri hone wali bahu ko  kitni sanskari h😌😌..aur ek tu h😒😒..tu bhi kuch sikh usse..ab aise kya ghoor raha h mujhe..😡😡 u also go and touch her father's feet..

Vansh(shocked) -  whispers in her ears...dadi what are you saying?..I am vansh raisinghania and I don't bend infront of people😎😎..

But one angry glare from his dadi was enough to keep his mouth shut..

Akash said in between - it's ok vansh..u don't need to touch my feet..my blessings are always with u..

Riddhima who was watching this drama , giggles silently 🤭🤭..vansh noticed it and he becomes little bit angry as someone was laughing on him but as soon as she looked him from the corner of her eyes , all his anger flew away in air...

Vansh(in mind)- uff this girl...what she has done to me..the way she is looking at me , I am loosing my control..I am feeling hard now🌚🌚..
I have to divert my mind otherwise if I lost my sabar , then I will fuck her here only...
Abhi ye haal h...shaadi k baad kya hoga.. this girl has made me crazy..

Then he diverts his gaze to some other direction...

Riddhu (in mind) - so he is Vansh..I must say he is very handsome 🙈🙈..
But he looks scary becoz of his dangerous aura..
But why he is not smiling , did he ever smile or not ? If not ...then don't worry vansh ..I will make u smile...

Suddenly one man enters inside the house gaining the attention of the people present there...

His jaw dropped after seeing Riddhima infront of his eyes...
He is none other than Kabir..

Kabir (in mind) - am I dreaming or what? 😵😵 riddhima is here...no no it can't be true😳😳...how she came here..it's impossible..

Akash- aree Kabir..where are you lost..come and Sit ...see.. Riddhima came back home safely..

Kabir- (Showing fake smile) yes uncle...I am very happy 😒😒..

(In mind) - but how she came here...that means vansh has found her...if this is true..then all my plan will go in vain..

Akash- Kabir..say something...why are  u looking so much shocked....

Kabir- no no uncle...it's not like that...
I was shocked becoz I couldn't express my happiness after seeing Riddhima infront of my eyes..

Vansh- but your face expression is  saying something else 🤨🤨..

Kabir (shocked) - no..it's not like that 😅😅..I am genuinely happy for her..
(In mind) I will not leave you vansh..

Akash- riddhima, u go and take vansh in your room ...so that u both can talk privately..

Vansh(in mind) - oh no ! I am feeling hard now after seeing her...I don't know what I will do with her if she stays alone in the room with me..

Vansh went with her as he don't have any other choice...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

PRECAP :

RiAnsh first conversation and vansh's jealousy..

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED AFTER GETTING 80+ VOTES....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺