CHAPTER 13

Next day ,
At Akash house..

Akash was sitting infront of bappa and praying for riddhima

Akash- oh god! When I will get my daughter back?😭😭..so many days have passed but I didn't get any information about her🥺🥺..I hope wherever she is , she is alright..and soon she will come to me ..

Suddenly two men enters inside his house..

1st man- Mr. Gupta.. don't cry..as soon as we heard about riddhima's missing , we couldn't able  to control ourselves to meet u..

2nd man- Yes uncle ! Everything will be alright..u plzz don't cry..it will effect your health...

Akash(wiping his tears)-  Mr. Shikhawat and Kabir ..u both here...plzz come inside and sit...

Shikhawat- yes , Mr. Gupta..if one friend is in danger , then it's a duty of a other friend to help him..
And I am your business partner and a good friend of yours..so I couldn't stop myself to help u..and u don't worry , I and my son will try our best to find her..

Kabir- yes uncle..u don't take tension..
I and dad will handle everything...she is also a good friend of mine.. and untill and unless , I find her..I will not sit silently...

Akash- thanks for your care and help towards my daughter😊😊...but u both don't need to do anything...as vansh is finding her and I trust him , he will find her soon ..

Kabir (in anger) - who is this vansh?
🤨🤨

Akash-  he is riddhima's fiancee as I have fixed her marriage with him..he is very powerful and own a big company ..
And I know he can find her easily as he is big business man tycoon ..so nothing is difficult for him..

Shikhawat and Kabir started sweating now ..

Akash- see now..I have taken vansh name..and here he comes..

Vansh and angre enters inside..

Akash- vansh u here..did u find riddhima 🥺🥺..where she is?

Vansh- relax uncle..till now I am not able to find but soon I will her..u don't worry..

Kabir(in mind) - no no..this can't happen...Riddhima ki shaadi kisi aur se nhi ho skti h😡😡...vo sirf Meri h..
Agar iss vansh ne Riddhima ko khoj liya toh mera pura plan flop ho jaega...
I have to do something..

With fake smile he spoke - ohh ..so u are vansh..😒😒 nice to meet u Mr . Vansh..

Akash spoke in between- vansh ..this is mr.shikhawat ..my business partner..and Kabir..his son..