Shot 2

Devangana Kashyap ran around the office like a butterfly.

She loved this place. She joined the office just two days ago as the new errand girl.

All she has to do is take files from here to there. Take xerox copies and make coffee for the boss.

The boss has been on leave for the past two days, so Angana didn't have to make coffee. But Tom ,who works in the HR department informed her that the boss is in the office today, so she should get his coffee to his cabin.

Angana knocked on the cabin and heard a feminine voice asking her to come in.

She opened the door and found Saumya sitting in the cabin with her laptop.

Angana shot a bright smile at the woman.

"Hello Saumya di."

"Hey, Devangana. What are you doing here??" Saumya asked with a smile.

"Came with coffee for the boss." Devangana said and placed the coffee on the desk.

She turned around to chat a little with Saumya, that's when she noticed the bassinet with a cute baby in it.

"Aww. So cute," Angana gushed at the sleeping baby.

"Shhh. Don't wake her."

"Whose baby is this??" Angana asked curiously.

"This is the boss'...." Saumya trailed off when her phone rang.

"Hello. Yes. I will be there. One second," Saumya said and hung up the phone.

"Devangana. Just stay here and keep an eye on her. I will be back in a minute." Saumya said and Angana was only too happy to stare at the adorable baby.

Angana sat next to the baby bassinet and started talking to the sleeping baby.

"What is your name?? Are you a boy or a girl?? If you are a boy, Micky suits you. If you are a girl, I will call you Minnie. No no. I will call you Pari. How long will you sleep? When you wake up, maybe we can play. I had never had a baby at home. I am the youngest child. Are you an only child?? Or do you have a big brother or sister at home? Whom did you come with?"

She kept on chattering and the baby woke up due to the disturbances.

The little one looked around and found herself in a strange place with a stranger and she sat up in her bassinet and started wailing loudly.

Devangana panicked not knowing what to do? She had never had to deal with a crying baby before.

All the babies she has met before were accompanied by their mommies.

"Arre arre, Micky. Good babies don't cry." Devangana said and tried to pick her up, who protested loudly, pulling at Devangana's hair.

"Ouchh!" Devangana hissed in pain and with very difficulty she got her hair out of the baby's clutches.

"How cute you looked when you were sleeping?" Devangana complained to which the baby cried again.

"Okay okay. I will dance. You love dancing??" Devangana asked.

"Muchho ko thoda round ghhumake

Anna ke jaissa chashma lagake

Coconut me lassi milakke

Aa jaao sare mood banake

All the Rajni fans – Thalaiva

Don't miss the chance – Thalaiva