Prometheus-less?

Percy

"I don't know whether to be annoyed at you for ruining my escape plan or to be glad to came for me in the first place," I said while helping a groggy Felicity out of the helicopter. Oliver and Rene had already gotten out and were  stretching their legs and walking around.

"So, we pretty much came here for nothing?" Felicity groaned, and I gave her a nod in response.

I walked over to Oliver who looked antsy, but then again, he was always antsy now. "The League will be here soon. We already gave away our location, so we better get moving."

I began taking a few steps towards the boat and Oliver called my name. I spun around towards him. "Where are you going?" He asked.

I paused before pointing at the boat. "Back to Star City-?"

"Oh, right. That's good, you should go. Take Felicity with you. I'm going to stay. I won't leave knowing Chase is still alive. He has to pay for what he's done."

"Yo, how come you ain't telling me to go home?" Rene crossed his arms, looking at Oliver who just rolled his eyes.

"If you care so much about Adrian, he's tied up to a tree just over there. I knocked him out earlier." I began walking inland, and starting searching the tree. I remember the tree because it had distinct markings on it, spots around the bark of the tree that looked like a dog.

But when we arrived at the tree, it was Prometheus-less. He was gone.

The ropes laid wrapped around the tree, except there was no person for the ropes to hold.

I cursed out loud.

The edges of the rope looked clean, he must've had a knife on-hand. Well, of course he did. I forgot to clean out his jacket. I was rushing but I should've taken the time to be more cautious.

"Percy?" Felicity called out to me.

"So, um. . . long story short, Adrian was here, now he isn't." I gave an awkward smile as I turned towards my friends.

"Oh god," Rene rubbed his forehead.

"What? I tried." I shrugged.

"Guys, It's fine. We'll find him later. Right now, we gotta get moving," Oliver nocked an arrow in his bow. He was right. As quiet as the ninjas could be, I could hear them not far from here. "So what's your choice? You gonna leave or stay?"

He didn't even have to ask.

I grinned and I walked up the small hill where we were at the base of. "Hurry, guys, we don't have all day!"

"Oh jeez," Oliver trailed up the hill, and Felicity and Rene plodded up after him.

We trekked through the island, following Oliver's lead. Rene and I were following a little farther behind, engaging in our own conversation. Except we stopped when we began to hear the heated argument between Felicity and Oliver.

"Oliver, you said you'd stop. You said you changed," she hissed while speed-walking next to Oliver.

"I have to, Felicity. You know that," he grabbed her arm and looked her in the eye, which made Rene and I abruptly stop. "Why're we stopping?" He threw his hands up in despair.

"Nothing," the two of them said in unison. And then they continued walking. What was that about?

I walked up to Rene, who must've heard at least something. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" He said blatantly, not looking at me.

"You know, what Felicity and Oliver were talking about."