He's Definitely Related To Post Malone

Percy

After fifteen minutes of wandering around, asking random people for directions, and going on one wrong bus, I finally made my way up the steps to city hall. I knew the private party was on the floor Oliver's office was, but I didn't know the specific floor. As I walked in the lobby, I scanned the room looking for the elevators. Once I found them, I began to walk towards them, but I only made about ten steps before two security guards grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the elevator. In confusion, I shoved one of them away, causing him to stumble back. "Kid, you aren't supposed to be here."

"No, I think you're confused. I'm friends with Oliver Queen."

They both scoffed and rolled their eyes. "That's what they all say," one of them said. "You got an invite?"

"I don't have-"

"No invite, no entrance. Now leave before we make you leave."

I glared at them, before turning towards the entrance doors in defeat. I knew I could probably find another way in easily. I began walking away when I heard a familiar voice call my name out. Grinning, I spun around to see Oliver walking towards me. "Where do you think you're going? The party's this way. We were just looking for you, actually."

"The guards wouldn't let me past," I announced loudly enough for everyone in the lobby to hear, including the grumpy guards. They just eyed me and Oliver, and I shot them a wide smile as Oliver led me inside the elevator.

On the ride up, Oliver looked at me and down at my untied tie and the 2 unbuttoned buttons on the top of my shirt. He gave a small chuckle. "The suit looks good but what's with the whole. . ."

"What? These are hard things to tie, you know." I protested, making an act of trying to tie the tie but failing miserably.

Oliver just scoffed. "By the time I was 5, I knew 20 different ways to tie a tie. Did you know there are 177,147 different ways to tie a tie?"

Oliver offered to help tie it for me, but before I could reply,  the ding on the elevator indicated we were already on the floor. I could already hear the voices of dozens and dozens of people through the thick elevator doors.

The first person I saw when I walked on the floor was Thea who immediately greeted me with a smile, looked at my tie weirdly, and went back to doing her own thing. I saw Felicity talking to a few people I didn't know, and I thought we were going to go to her, but instead, Oliver led me to the opposite direction, where at a table, a lady was waiting with two alcoholic drinks in her hand. She smiled once she saw Oliver. "Finally," she sighed out. "I was beginning to think you ditched your own party."

Oliver grinned, "Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom, and I thought it would be better if I went to the one in the lobby. And that's where I met my friend, Percy. Percy, this is Susan Williams, my girlfriend."

At the word 'girlfriend' I could've sworn my eye twitched or something. I wasn't aware he had a girlfriend, in fact, I only just learned Felicity was dating someone as well. This is making me wonder what other secrets those two are keeping from me.

"Susan, this is Percy Jackson, a close family friend of mine."

"Oh! Well, nice to meet you," she gave me a partially insincere smile and shook my hand. She didn't seem at all interested at who I was, because she immediately went back to looking at Oliver.

"You know, I'm just gonna go. . ." And I backed up a little bit before turned swiftly, hoping to find someone to talk to. But instead, someone came to me before I could do anything else. Felicity bumped into me as I turned around, her face surprised as she saw me. "Oh! I didn't realize you were here already."