Oliver

Percy

Felicity just set up an air mattress for me in the corner of the room where my set up used to be. I laid a blanket on the mattress and sat on it, testing its bounciness.

When the team told me that Adrien Chase was Prometheus, I must say I was only just a bit surprised. I've only made conversation with him for a few minutes but something about him had been off, but you never would've guessed he was the one trying to kill the whole team. Something always felt off about him, I don't know whether it was the way he'd give Oliver deadly looks while he thought nobody was looking or how he was caught in Oliver's office more than once without a good reason as to why, but I wouldn't have had associated his odd behavior with a murderer.

And because he was the District Attorney of Star City, he knew everyone and anyone. He had connections to pretty much everywhere. And the biggest thing of all was that he knew who the Green Arrow is and his biggest weaknesses: his friends and family.

My biggest concern as of right now was for Oliver. He's most likely sitting in some cage like an animal, left in the hands of Prometheus. Although I'm very positive that Oliver Queen can handle anything that comes his way, everyone has their limits.

I sat in one of the spinning chairs, looking up at the ceiling with nothing but my thoughts. I spun around in my chair in boredom. I forgot how little I could do here. I should've brought some cards or something.

"Now what? You brought me here to help you guys but so far, all I've been doing is enjoying all of this Big Belly Burger food you keep buying me. At this rate, I'm going to be twice my weight back from before I met any of you."

"Not today, we'll start tomorrow. Besides," Felicity turned towards me from her computer. "I really need a rest. It's not everyday that I go flying on a pegasus."

"I thought you knew I couldn't go on airplanes!"

"How was I supposed to remember if you won't even tell me why!" She threw her hands up in exasperation, rolling her eyes in the process.

I groaned, slouching even more in my chair. I tuned my ears into the conversation that Rene, Diggle, and Curtis were having about the best flavor of Goldfish.

Diggle separated himself from the conversation and walked towards Felicity. "How much longer?"

"Calm down. I had to reroute the electro-optical digital imaging of every satellite I could manage to find. Solving cold fusion would be easier than this!" Felicity argued, saying all of that one breath.

"Sorry. It's just that he's been gone for 6 days! Anything could've happened between that time period and we don't even have anything to work on. We don't even know if he's still alive."

There was a moment of silence before Felicity spoke. "He's still alive, okay? I know it. He has to be."

I was listening to the conversation with Dig and Felicity, and I couldn't help but feel bad. We all wanted to find Oliver but those two have been with him since the beginning. They're the ones who are going crazy about this. The least I could is help them.

I sat around, playing with a Rubik's cube I found sitting around in a drawer. I knew I didn't have the patience to finish it but it's not as if I have anything better to do. Like what am I going to do, play on my nonexistent phone?

While I wasn't any closer with finishing my Rubik's cube, I could hear the elevator door open. But with my back facing the elevator, I didn't bother turning my chair around just to see who had walked in, I had just presumed someone was leaving, like Rene or Curtis.

But a loud screech of a chair sliding harshly against the floor made me look up. "Oh my god, Oliver." Felicity said out of a sudden.