Star-throwing Killer

Oliver

We got McDonald's after Percy's constant begging. So we finally ordered and once the food arrived, I saw Percy happily flop down on the floor and started devouring his food. And just as I started eating my food, I got a call from Thea.

"Hello?"

"Ollie- where are you? There are dozens of reporters waiting for you back at the office."

"Did I miss something? I don't remember seeing anything on my schedule today," I asked, immediately standing up.

"Did nobody tell you?" There was a pause, a slight sound of worry in her voice. 

"Tell me what?" I started getting anxious, I was beginning to pack my bag but I heard Thea sigh, and she finally said, "Oliver, you killed Church."

I heaved a gasp and my phone dropped from my hand. "Oliver?" Felicity got up and ran over. "Oliver!" Her hands waved past my face trying to get my attention but it wasn't working. I don't kill, not anymore. I knew that I shot the arrow before John got called away, and I was positive it wasn't a fatal shot, but he must've moved.

I bent down and picked up my phone, and I saw that Thea was still on the line. "Thea?"

"Hey, you okay? I know that you-"

I cut her off, "I'm fine. I'm on my way."

I hung up before my sister could say another word and turned to my friends, "I'm going to the office. Turns out I killed Church that day."

Everyone's eyes widened except Percy who sat contently in his corner, oblivious to what just happened. "You killed him?"

And I nodded. I rubbed my forehead and grabbed my jacket. "We're going with you," Felicity insisted.

"No don't. I just have to say something to the public."

"We insist. Right, guys?" She turned around for support and everyone seemed distracted by their McDonalds. "Right, guys?" Felicity repeated with a more threatening voice.

"Mhm hmm, right. Totally." Curtis and Rene said in sync.

"Percy?" Felicity swifted her head towards the boy.

"Huh?" His voice was muffled by an unnaturally large amount of fries. "I'm coming too?"

"Yes, you're coming."

"Oh that's great, just let me finish my burger then we can go-"

We all rolled our eyes and Felicity walked up to him and pulled him up, and dragged him into the elevator. "Come on now. We don't have all day

"But my fries are gonna get cold!" Percy whined. And Felicity sighed. "Your fries can wait. They aren't going anywhere."

I walked in to the elevator with Rene and Curtis behind me. And we left the building.

~~~~

As I walked out into the crowd of reporters, I saw Percy, Curtis, and Felicity in the back. Rene stood behind me next to Quentin, as he was assistant deputy mayor.

All the reporters started bombing me with questions as they usually do but I began to talk over them, "As you all know, the Green Arrow has murdered Tobias Church."

Reporters started asking questions, their cameras flashing in my face. I'm surprised I'm not blind from the constant flashing of the cameras by now.

"And, we found everything that he stole and everything is back in its rightful place."

I paused for a second, but everyone thought I was done talking so they asked some questions. Again. Instead of trying to finish my speech, I decided to answer some questions instead.