26. Car

-Next day-

Mr.Dad: Aight kids, we're leaving, please please go to school on time.

The man exclaimed while doing his tie, ready to grab his bag and leave for work with mom.

Seokjin: Yes sir.

Meanwhile, I was still sleeping in bed as I went to sleep at like 4am and right now it was six. I was aware that it was time to get up and I was not really sleeping but I still kept my eyes closed and chilled there when suddenly I heard some voices next to me and someone shaking my shoulder. I ignored that and kept on pretending to sleep.

Seokjin: Yo wake up tf.

I grinned my teeth annoyingly because it was literally six and school starts at like 07 30 so what was I supposed to do for an hour and thirty minutes?!

Y/n: 2 minutes

Seokjin: Gurlll what 2 minutes it's already 07 00 you're gonna get all of us late.

My heart skipped a beat hearing his respond. No way it's already 7. I jumped outta bed to face the clock and saw that the needles pointed 7 am sharp.

Y/n: SEVEN?!

I swear to god it was 6am just right now-

Seokjin: Yeah, you've got only thirty minutes left and istg, we're gonna leave you here if you retard us.

Y/n: It's not so bad staying.

I thought.

Y/n:But my mom is gonna beat me.

Y/nBut she ain't gonna know...but she knows everything. What do I do?

Seokjin: Just do whatever fuck's sake you want to dammit idgaf.

He rolled his eyes then left the room. I just decided to get up and go to school. It has not even been ten minutes and I was already ready, about to go down the stairs then decided to see what my siblings were up to.

Y/n: Hey yo mf.

I peeked in Dahyun's room and saw her busy packing her stuffs for school in her bag.

Dahyun: Bitch get out.

Y/n: Alright.

I stepped out to go see Daehan, once I reached his doorstep, I opened it abruptly and saw him trying on caps while facing the mirror.

Y/n: Sup bitch

Daehan: Shall I wear this orange cap? Or this blue one?

Y/n: Orange.

Daehan: Oh yeah thanks, why orange though?

Y/n: Yeah, it looks ten times worst on you that's why.

Daehan: Get tf out.

He squinted his eyes and pointed at the door.

Y/n: Alright.

I walked out of his room after leaving his door slightly open before hearing his yellings to close the door fully but I pretended to not hear him and made my way downstairs to meet five brothers sitting at the dinning table savouring their breakfast while two others were chilling on the couch, waiting for their brothers to finish eating so that they could go to school. Would I be going to school by bus today? I asked myself not knowing what to do or where to go since I was standing at the last step of the stairs.