16. Pool

Y/n pov

Taehyung: Okay, fr what do we do now?

Y/n: Uhm we chill until our next plan?

I suggested and they agreed so we began to walk in the hallway, when I remembered what that woman said earlier.

Y/n: "Oppas" tch, oppa my ass.

I murmured under my breath while I rolled my eyes annoyingly.

Taehyung: You said something?

Y/n: No.

Jimin: Haha, about that. This woman was right, can't you have a little of respect for people older than you?

Fml, this bish heard me-

Y/n: And tf do you want me to do?

Jimin: Show respect. Like how lil bitches call their big bros.

Y/n: What?! Taehyung say something!

I looked at him with hopes that he would take my part because I was pretty sure he hates me and is gonna not like that idea.

Taehyung: Hyung is right. You should have a bit of respect even though we ain't the same blood type.

I stared at his bitchy face unbelievably. I don't think he was speaking about like or hate but wanted respect.

Jimin: Fr, besides you used to call me oppa before.

Y/n: That was BEFORE I get to know you are an ass!

Taehyung: Anyways,

Both guys stopped walking and stood there with there arms crossed, staring at me. They were not looking like they were joking...I decided to just give up...having some respect for older people is not that hard...I sighed in defeat.

Y/n: Fuck...fine...

They both chuckled and started walking again.

Taehyung: Good. Now let's go Dorotflo-ah.

He was walking in front of me, but I still could see his dirty grin drawn on his face while trying not to laugh.

Y/n: SHUT UPP!

I grinned my teeth against each other before catching up on them.

Jimin: Guys should we go to the pool?

Taehyung: Mom and dad are there how do you want us to go there?

Jimin: I meant the small one, where it's quieter.

Taehyung: Oh fuck yeah, why not!

Y/n: Pool? But it's way to sunny!

Taehyung: You're just like Yoongi hyung. We came all the way here just to stay in our rooms?! Let's fucking enjoy a bit!

Jimin: Fr. I'm calling hyung to bring our stuffs, pretty sure he'll like it the pool.

As he said, he dialed Yoongi's number and told him to get his ass to the small pool. I didn't want to go there but Jimin and Taehyung dragged me. Once we were at the small pool, we spotted nobody. All areas there were empty. Dayum people in this hotel really have expensive taste, that so called "small" pool wasn't even that small.

I ran under an umbrella then sat on the pool's lounge chair, crossing my legs. It's really hot...
As I sat on the lounge chair, Jimin and Taehyung removed their shirts and threw them beside me. Both boys jumped into the water and splashed water everywhere.