8. Seoul

Daehan: She's gone. We have a lot of things we can freely do, what do we start with?

Dahyun: Y'all make whatever you want, I'm not it.

She rolled her eyes and walked in the house. Daehan and Y/n sighed because Dahyun never liked to participate in the shits they always do just for her not to get in "trouble".

Jungkook: Wanna play?!

Y/n: Sur-

Namjoon: Sorry, he has homework.

He gripped Jungkook's wrist and pulled him inside the house. The younger one tried to stop him but wasn't able to. All the Kim brothers went inside leaving Daehan and Y/n, scowling.

Y/n: What's his problem?!

Daehan: Bruh I don't know. I already hate him. Anyways, wanna go grab a drink in Seoul?

Y/n: I don't have money.

Daehan: Well, neither I don't lol, let's just go.

Y/n nodded and both of them went hanging out in the streets of Seoul to discover new places since it was their first time in Seoul.

-Meanwhile the Kim brothers-

Jungkook: H-Hey, Hey! Why are you dragging me?!

Namjoon didn't answer him and brought him in his room before calling their other five brothers in the room and closing the door.

Yoongi: Dammit, what is it?

Namjoon: Who's gonna tell him?

Jungkook: What is your problem!?

He forcefully removed his wrist out of Namjoon's grip.

Taehyung: What happened?

Hoseok: Jungkook, are you trying to get closed to the triplets?!

Jungkook: H-huh?

Namjoon: He asked them to come play with him!

He crossed his arms and the others snapped their heads at him furiously.

Jungkook: So?!

Jimin: Kook! You don't understand that we had told you not to get closed to them?!

Jungkook: Why not!

Yoongi: Kook, Dad, Seokjin hyung and I are mafias and you guys, are training to also soon be the biggest in South Korea like dad. So you have to understand that we are mafias and everybody fears us. What will happen when they will know the truth huh?! They will leave us out of fear and your heart will be all heartbroken if you get close to them so it is better to stay away from them.

He tried his best to keep an understanding tone for Jungkook to understand.

Jimin: For real. Besides I don't like them, their mom keeps keeping dad away from us.

Taehyung: I also hate them.

Hoseok: Should I ask our agents to find some informations about their backgrounds?

He proposed.

Yoongi: Yeah, so that we can know what's up with their damn lives and see if they aren't dangerous.

After, they all went in their bedrooms. Jungkook still wanted to try to bond with the triplets but wouldn't be able to if his brothers are around.