10. Him?

Seokjin parked the car and as soon as he did so, all the girls and some boys who were just chilling, dashed as fast as lightning towards us and circled the boys.

Y/n: So you're the popular dudes too.

Jimin: Yep.

So pathetic...their fangirls looked like pyschos screaming for them. Then I realised that I'm supposed to be their sister- holup- I mean Stepsister, which meant that...I'll get popular too...

We all got out of the car and people started whispering as soon as they saw my siblings and I getting out of their car.

Fangirl: SEOKJIN STEP ON ME!

Fangirl2: MARRY ME!

Fanboy: JIMIN I'M GAY FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU.

The kim brothers seemed unbothered by it looked like they were already used to this type of crap. I started praying for them not to start whispering about my white hair but I think they did because I heard something like "White haired girl".

Dahyun and Daehan seemed uncomfortable by this amount of attention, but seriously though, it's like we were celebrities who appeared just now. A girl suddenly approached me.

??: Yo, are you Kang Y/n?

Y/n: Uhm, yeah?

??: Yo what'you doing here? You remember me? Our dads were good friends.

Y/n: Oh that's good lol.

I answered uninterested because literally mostly everyone tells me this even though I don't know them. For some reasons, people only recognized me as the daughter of my father and not Dahyun and Daehan.

Jungkook: Who is it?

He asked me.

Y/n: I have no idea.

I whispered back to him.

They started walking in the school and all the people moved aside to let them pass. I quickly run to them to not be left behind, my two siblings also quickly followed. Suddenly, I recognized a group of people not far away, I ignored them and kept my gaze down.

??: White hair?

??: Is that who I think it is?!

??: I think it's her!!

Who knows me? I looked around but everyone were whispering crap to their friends.

Seokjin: Y/n, if they annoy you come tell us, we'll take care of them okay?

He placed his hand on my shoulder in order to make me relax a bit which worked. I nodded, I was grateful that he was here, all of them as I kind of felt more safe with them around me.

??: Uhm hey, white hair, do you perhaps know Choi Soobin?

I started chocking on air. My heart started to beat faster and faster. Is he talking about him? I snapped my head to the boy who said that, he was with his group of friends and all of them were waiting for my answer.

Y/n: YOU MEAN, C-CHOI SOOBIN?!

Boy: Yeah!

Y/n: His in the school?! Where is him?!

Girl: Follow me!

I pushed a guy who was in front of me and was about to go where the girl was going because it'll be a dream if she was talking about the Choi Soobin I was thinking of, but someone grabbed my backpack.