22. Snitch

Yoongi: I killed them...

My eyes got wide opened and I froze on spot. Yoongi's a killer? I'm proud to hear that, but still- that's kinda surprising from this guy. I mean, since the first time we met, he did give some kind of dark auras and stuff, but I never expected it like that.

Taehyung and Jimin seemed to already know what had happened because they did not react to Yoongi when he said that he killed his parents, both boys only kept crying from his story.

Y/n: I-...

I had no idea what to say, Yoongi's whole facial expression changed as he was smirking like a maniac, remembering what he did to his parents.

Not gonna lie but this side of him is kinda cool but still it's scary seeing his pyscho face.

Y/n: Well woah, that's nice.

I think that he did a great job lmao, I wouldn't stand still if they were still alive after what they did to both of their sons. Like okay you wanna have kids, but to abuse them and release all your angerness on them when they grow up? Hell no, go die.I felt my sadness slowly fading away from me to replace it by satisfaction.

Yoongi: And that's why I say my name is Suga. Yoongi sometimes just make me remember all the cute names my hyung called me.

Y/n: Oh- but hey...there is hope he is somewhere in this world, you stopped looking for him?

Yoongi: Yep, that's hopeless. Who knows where he can be...I can't spend my whole life looking for someone alone who was just there for me in my only five years of living lmao-

I mean, he ain't lying though. He kept searching and searching everywhere for years all alone, honestly I would do same. But I cut him off because I'm supposed to give him hope as a useful human.

Y/n: Who said you were alone, you mf?!

Yoongi: Huh-

Y/n: You ain't alone with six motherfuckers and new three asses with you, we'll dig, we'll crawl, we'll fly, we'll walk until we can't feel our legs if we have to! But we will definitely find Neodam!

I placed my fist to my chest, speaking so confidently that I felt like those politicians rn. Why am I talking like this again?-

Yoongi: Seoham*

He corrected.

Y/n: S-same-same thing.

Y/n: Anygays, you hear that stupid bitch, we'll find him!

Yoongi: I'm no stoopid bitch, I'm a genius.

I mean- he ain't lying here too.

Y/n: Oml, Jimin-shi!

Jimin: Yuh!

Y/n: Taehyung-shi!

Taehyung: Yeh?

Y/n: You agree with me?!

I feel like those pirates who going to say "Who's with me?!" And his teammates be yelling in approval.

Jimin&Taehyung: Yeah!

Y/n: Ok cool.

I then sat back down, crossing my legs waiting for someone to talk.

Yoongi: Asshole, how are we going to find him?! Dad won't let me leave the country!

Y/n: I don't think he left the country lol.