9. Skool

I woke up my siblings and they got ready so we all went downstairs with our bags. We heard voices from the kitchen, I was about to step on the last stair then realized that I forgot my bucket hat upstairs so I told Dahyun and Daehan to go outside and wait for me there.

Dahyun: Are you crazy? I'm not going in front of them!

She whispered so that they couldn't hear us and since their voices were covering any other sounds it was an advantage.

Y/n: Stop being a scaredy cat, they won't eat you.

I left upstairs, leaving them alone. I seriously think they should start standing up for themselves more because they always tell me to go first for no reason.

Daehan: U-uhm...let's go.

His voice was shaky and Dahyun nodded. They tried their best to not make any sounds while tip toeing. Namjoon unfortunately saw them as unexpected so they immediately froze in place.

Namjoon: There you are!

Everyone turned their heads and looked at the two siblings who were trying to escape. Daehan had his right foot a big step forward with his left one behind. Dahyun had her knee and left hand on the floor. They knew Namjoon was talking about them but they didn't gaze at him.

Seokjin: Come eat.

Dahyun: N-no we-re good.

Seokjin: I wasn't asking.

Dahyun hesitantly got up and looked around for goddam who to come save her from this awkward situation.

Y/n: What are you doing huh? Come Let's go.

I passed by Dahyun to go to the door, I'm not eating with the Kim's. Hell no. Daehan quickly got up as soon as he saw me and followed me.

Seokjin: Y'all don't even know the way to your new school.

Y/n: I do, I went to look for it yesterday.

Seokjin: And you didn't even tell me?

Y/n: Lol why would I tell you?

Seokjin: Because if anything happens to you or your siblings, all blame will be on me and Yoongi. So next time tell me if you leave the house.

Y/n: Ok then bye.

I turned on my heel and went towards the door.

Jungkook: Aren't they supposed to come with us?

Seokjin: Yes. Triplets come here and sit.

Y/n: Why? I said I already know the way.

Seokjin: I don't care. Dad said you're supposed to go with us.

Y/n: Bruh Since when you're so obedient boi to yo father?

Seokjin: Y/n don't make me force you. Take notes with your siblings, look how they're listening.

I gazed at Dahyun and Daehan, they had some steps away from me and more steps towards the kitchen with the Kim siblings. Omg...I can't believe this.

Y/n: Bitches, I'm offended.

Daehan came to me and whispered to my ear that the Kim brothers looked too demonic for them to go against the Kim's like this. I tried to look at their perspectives and yeah, Seokjin looked like he was about to explode, his face was red from anger and eyes full of redness too. This is what my brain ignored.