5. Cousin Yongsun

(A/n: Guys, creds to @Cameron Philip K on youtube for some parts ok?! :D)

Triplets were walking towards the stage but didn't really give a fuck because why would they- and they had already thought of one or two words in their minds. They didn't notice their mics were already on so they started shouting like there were celebrities entering the stage.

Woman host: And so, I would like to invite the bride's children, the triplets, to come on stage for a little speech.

The host walked away to let them have the spotlight.

Daehan: Oh WOAH

Dahyun: Wooohooo

Y/n: Yo why's that girl looking like a box of colouring pencils?

Dahyun: Y/n don't point, it's rude.

Daehan: Why you say that?

The lady host looked at the triplets in a disgusted manner while holding her face as she was offended by how much pounds of makeup she wore.

Y/n started to check if her microphone was working without even know it was already on since the beginning.

Y/n: Test, test, test. Uhm hello everybody. So, we have a cousin who recently broke his neck-

Dahyun immediately corrected her.

Dahyun quietly: H-his leg. He broke his leg.

Y/n: oh y-yeah yeah, who recently broke his leg so we really wish he was here to celebrate this wedding with us so I'm gonna call Yongsun so he can celebrate with us.

She took a mobile phone and placed it near the mic so that everybody could hear. The audience listened closely with a smile because they were KIDS, not knowing how maniac they truly are.(A/n: I hate kids.)

Y/n: My Yongsun sweetie, hello?

The cousin spoke in a deep rapsy voice, as he just woke up.

Yongsun: Ohh...Y/n is that you? Yo I literally just woke up, my diCk is hanging out right now.

Everyone gasped loudly and widened their eyes and the parents rapidly covered their children's ears. Mom looked unfazed by his words and the triplets immediately tried to devert the audience's attention while laughing off the embarrassment.

Y/n: Yongsun, we're on mic right now, everybody's hearing!

Yongsun: o-oh..ohh..I-I mean my dick's not out.

Dahyun: Yongsun!

Mom started acting like she didn't know who the ones on the stage were and kept playing with her spoon and plate.

Yongsun: Alright, alright...ok everybody's hearing me?

Y/n: Y-yeah. Yeah.

Yongsun: Haha ok. Is my young boy here?

Y/n: Y-yeah. He-his-, we-we're all here.

Daehan: How's the bed?

Yongsun: Cold. But it won't when you'll be there.

They could feel his smirk through the phone and the audience started to whisper gossipings with each other.

Y/n: Yongsun talk about the wedding! HAHAHA

She tried to get the audience's attention back and the cousin finally started speaking about the subject we'were all waiting for.

Yongsun: Ah- yeah. Uumm. To be honest, I'm not surprised at all. In fact I knew Misae was gonna get married to a new dude and unfortunately, our man couldn't get his milk on time and time flew away way to fast.