25.Investigation

Mr.Dad: Ok, so care to explain tf you FOUR WERE DOING IN THE HOTEL WE WERE AT?

The man tried to hard to keep his temper but failed. None of us dared to talk at the angerness behind his voice. Yoongi tapped my arm using his elbow signaling me to answer this angry man.

I cleared my throat and decided to take it coolly.

Y/n: We...we...we were just assuring somethings.

Mr.Dad: Ah yeah? And what kind of things?

Y/n: Ok you see, I will tell you briefly everything that happened. But hey hey, don't come at me because that's the truth.

Mr.Dad: Yeah yeah. Go ahead.

He suggested me to start explaining and I took a deep breath before starting.

Y/n: Aight you see there was this giant eagle-

Mom: Is this lie true?

That was not even half of the story yet and she already interrupted me.

Y/n: LET ME FINISHH

Mom: I already know you're gonna make up some kind of bullshit so just stop rn.

Y/n: AT LEAST LISTEN TO ME LMFAO

Mr.Dad: R-right. Right. Let's listen to what she has to say first.

Y/n: Thank you.

That's why Mr.Dad is sometimes I say SOMETIMES cool. He lets people explain themselves in their own perspectives.

Y/n: So what happened was that a giant eagle with a human head came into my room and it somehow I don't know how, but it SOMEHOW talked. So he or it came and told me that I had to go...to go to the same hotel as you were to save people without.anyone. knowing. Yeah, and Jimin and Taehyung somehow SOMEHOW heard it and wanted to slip in.

Mom looked unfazed while Mr.Dad stared at the ground like she should have prolly not let me talk. Jimin being supportive and not wanting to get in more trouble, just smiled and nodded.

Y/n: Ikr, that's unbelievable

I scoffed.

Mr.Dad: Yoongi, explain please.

But I literally just explained it-

Yoongi: Fine. So...aight first of all may I know how you knew...?

Mr.Dad: We got fucking kicked out because of y'all, y'all bullshits went on cctv cams and by last name and stuff, so they found out we were related and they kicked us out.

Mom: WHO'S IDEA WAS IT?!

Mom not being able to tolerate her anger anymore snapped out. All brothers' gaze turned to me like I was the only one included.

Y/n: Jimin's.

I pointed at him while keeping a fearful stare on mom.

Jimin: WHAT?! IT WAS YOU!

Y/n: Excuse him, his going through some identity problems rn.

I slightly laughed.

Jimin: THAT WAS YOUR IDEA!

Mr.Dad: Yoongi, be responsible and tell us. Who started it?

Y/n: Yoong-

Yoongi: Don't worry Y/n, I'll take the responsibility. I'm the big bro after all.