CHAPTER 25: FIRST MOVIE DATE

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and our 3rd month! So, as I promise Martin that we will watch it at the movie theater and celebrate our 3rd month of love. We're going to have our date! While

I'm waiting for Martin, here I am in my room scanning my closet for an outfit and can't choose what to wear. Until I remember mom just bought me this jump skirt it was a pink checkered jump skirt.

This is just great for me to wear today! I will wear the white inner blouse then the jump skirt and a pair of white sneakers.

I just applied a little foundation and a thin layer of mascara and lip gloss. That's it! I just loosened of my straight and long hair—and I'm ready to go! Just waiting for Martin to come.

I really hope that he will just allow me to wear this jump skirt. (Cross finger!) Of course, we all know how Martin doesn't want me to wear short shorts or skirts.

When Martin arrived at our house, he greeted immediately my dad and mom. We didn't stay at home for long and Martin and I left right away when he arrived.

So that we can also avoid traffic, it's a waste of time if we get stuck in traffic. It's just that it's already past 12 when we left...

Just after 40 minutes drive to the mall, we finally got here. We went straight to the ticket booth, we bought a ticket for the movie we were going to watch, we still had 1 hour before the movie started.

So, we decided to eat first at the food court in the mall, It's just a typical date for couples. We also see a lot of couples today at the mall, there are also families having fun this holiday.

After we ate, we decided we would go back to the movie theater for sure the queue there was long. We bought a large size of popcorn and soda, then we lined up. And I'm rightly so!

Because of so many people who lined up. Of course, it's New year now, it's a holiday! So, a lot of people are in the mall today.

When we entered the movie theater, we didn't have any seats as the theater was full. The seats inside the theater were all occupied. Whew! We don't have a choice instead that we leave, we just stayed.

So, here we are sitting on the stairs on the left side, Martin thought of it instead of just standing. So eventually, the other audience also followed us sitting at the stairs.

He is the initiator...

Martin helped me sit comfortably on the stairs, and he looked at what I was wearing. Omg! I forgot that I am wearing a jump skirt, he immediately took off his jacket and put it on my legs to cover it.

"Love, why are you wearing so short? I hope you're just wearing pants, see, it will be difficult for you to move," he reprimanded.

I looked at him feeling sorry and pouted my lip. "Sorry, love I just want to wear it because mama just bought it for me."