28 - Gay Club (2)

Andrew's POV

"Yeah, you can be the greatest, you can be the best
You can be the King Kong bangin' on your chest
You can beat the world, you can beat the war
You can talk to God, go bangin' on his door
You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock..."

Heaving, I brought the dumbbells up to my shoulders and squeezed my muscles. I was in my gym room working out since I had nothing to do today.

Sweat dripped my body, and I continued my biceps curl. All the work you have to do to get a good body.

"You can go the distance, you can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You can be a hero, you can get the gold
Breakin' all the records they thought never could be broke-"

I groaned when a call interpreted my song. I placed the dumbbells down and picked up a towel. Wiping the sweat off my face, I walked to my phone and took it out of the speaker. I rolled my eyes when I saw Louis's name on it.

"If it's about your stupid party, then I'm hanging up," I said as soon as I picked up.

"Drew! My friend, of course, it's not about that." He let out a nervous chuckle.

"Then?" I asked, and he paused.

"Alright, it's about it the party-"

"I'm hanging up."

"No! Please listen, it's really important!" He pleaded, and I sighed.

"Be quick." I glanced at the time and saw it was around six in the afternoon.

"Alright. It's a really serious problem, so listen carefully."

"Say already." I groaned.

"The problem is that on Valentine's everything is red, but it's for couples since I'm doing the opposite only for singles. I need a different color for the balloons and I don't know what to choose."

"You called me to ask for a... balloon color?" I said deadpan.

"Yes."

"And I'm the only one you could think of?"

"No... I asked Brittany, and she said red, which I can't do. Maddie said to pick black, but that's too dark. I don't want the singles to feel more alone with the dark vibe than they already are. Jordan doesn't know. I didn't call Tiana and David because I know they'll be busy doing stuff..." I rolled my eyes and he continued. "... Nate and Ben are not picking, so yeah, you are the only one left."

I sighed and shook my head. "What's the opposite color of red you see in movies?"

"Um... Blue?"

"You have your color." The line went silent for a minute, then Louis burst out laughing.

"Dude, you are freakin' genius!" I was about to hang up but halted when he spoke to someone in the background. "Hey, Chloe, we are going with blue!"

"Wait..." My brows furrowed in confusion. "Chloe is with you?"

"Yeah. She's been helping me out all day. Isn't she amazing?" He adored.

"Yeah-but... Is Lillian with you too?"

"No, she's not."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"Then ask her."

"Who?"