7 - Party time (1)

^^Forbes house

Lillian’s POV

The next day we sat on the grounds at lunchtime and I was glad that it wasn’t raining.

“Tiana and Brittany are the biggest bit*hes! My body was so sore when I laid last night to sleep because of all the stretches I had to do...”

Chloe kept complaining about how Tiana told them to do stretches all break and I sat listening to her as I ate my egg sandwich. My mom cooked me all the nutrition food, and I didn’t mind as long as they don’t have bacon in them.

“… I took a long warm bath to fix my muscles and if they think that they’re going to break me with all the schemes they’re pulling, it will not happen!” Chloe proclaimed, crossing her arms in determination.

“I’m sure you’ll get this through.” I smiled, taking a bite of my sandwich.

She returned my smile and her gaze darted to my left. “I don’t want to sound rude, but why is Toby sitting with us?” She whispered to me, but Toby heard her.

“I don’t want to sit in that crowded place.” Toby shrugged. “It’s peaceful here.” He added, sipping his juice bottle.

“That makes sense.” Chloe bobbed her head.

I was glad Chloe doesn’t mind Toby sitting us and she hasn’t interrogated either. It relieved me I didn’t have to lie to her about anything.

“As I was saying-“ Chloe's phone pinged, cutting her off. She picked up her phone and read the message. I observed as her eyes slowly widened and her jaw dropped. “Oh my God...”

“What?” I asked.

“You won’t believe what I’m about to tell you.” She glanced at me with her sparkling hazel eyes. “The bit*h just invited the whole cheer squad to her birthday party!” She squealed, then halted. “Just to be clear I’m not interested in her or what-so-ever I’m just happy that I’ll be at a party with Louis!”

“I know.” I smiled.

“Don’t give me that smile.” She squinted her eyes at me. “You’re coming with me, missy.” She huffed. “You’re going to be my wing woman and help me with Louis.” She said firmly. “And you Mr.” She pointed at Toby. “Are also coming with us.”

Toby tensed and looked at her with wide eyes. “I don’t go to parties.”

“That’s about to change,” Chloe smirked. “I will not spare you two until you agree-“

“We’ll go.” I intervened.

“We will?!”

“You will?!”

They both screamed simultaneously, surprised by me.

“Yeah.” I shrugged.

“This is so good!” She squealed and got up with her phone. “I’m going to make some calls and let them know we’ll be coming!” She bounced and took a few steps furiously talking on her phone.

“What are you thinking, Lilly?” Toby whispered. “I told you the reason-“

“I know-“

“Then why did you say yes.” He darted his eyes on my face, trying to read me. “If the Clichés find you at their party, they won’t go easy on you.”

“I’m sure they won’t do anything to harm me. I spent my time in high school like a ghost because I was terrified to get intimidated by the rich kids and now Benjamin has made me... bullied proof and I owe him for that. The last thing I can do to repay him is to help him spend his birthday with his boyfriend.”