𝟑𝟕.

Please Vote & Comment!

..........

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭..

"Thank you all for coming today." Ashley, their therapist said and they all nodded silently

They had all decided to start back therapy when Ashton came back into town and he blew up was the short story and Shaniyah well everyone was convinced she was back on drugs.

"Let's start back from our last session."

"He didn't love me. He claims he did but he didn't." Shaniyah started

"I loved you Shaniyah so none of this even matters." Jade said annoyed

"Now Mr. Greene let her explain. Shaniyah?"
"He never loved me."

"What do"—
"Mr Greene."

"He never loved me Ashley he made that clear not just with his words but his actions."

"Would you like to explain further?"

"H-he broke me. It was like after he left or went back to her I'd break because he was all I had and he knew that." She said

"Jade?" Ashley said looking over at him

"I loved her. She just didn't want to believe it because she didn't feel needed and Shaniyah she just needs a reason.. because if I don't need her then what the hell am I doing with her? She wants all the fucking control because if not then how the fuck is it possible that I loved her? The Shaniyah that was so doped up she couldn't stand right or the Shaniyah that was so fucked up we couldn't fuck for months! And if I don't want her for her body then why else would someone like me want something to do with her let alone love her?"

Jade said with a sigh, closing his eyes to breath. He was working himself up

"I never"—

"I'm not finished! I loved Shaniyah I fucking did that's why I couldn't stay away from you but you didn't want to understand that I could love you and not need you." He spat

"That's not fair Jade! I loved you.. I loved you unconditionally why? Because I valued mystery, the unknown it's what supports the tension of a relationship and forces us to be the best of ourselves. It's the what if factor. What if theres someone who loves him better, or smarter. Nicer. Did everything he wanted. But you don't care about that. The reason you don't get jealous is because you don't value that is because you don't value the mystery. The reason you don't care if you're the best fuck I've had, the smartest, the kindest or the most interesting is because it's inconceivable to you that there is anyone on this planet that is more interesting that you are.."