𝟒𝟐.

Please excuse any mistakes and don't forget to vote and comment!

..........

Nova Elle Greene

Nova Elle Greene

Today has been a boring day.

My parents are clearly in a messy place and Neko and the twins moved out a few days ago.

They claim that everything's fine and that they aren't getting divorced but honestly I just don't believe them.

And well my dad he's been here every other day for the last week which was obviously bothering Neko, I love my dad and all but Neko is my moms soulmate, they've been through everything and he's proved time and time again that he loves her. I love my dad but he needs to back off and let them work things out.

Right now I'm in my last lesson.

"Nova?" My teacher called
"Yes?" I asked not really paying attention

"I asked you a question."

She stated with a frown, I swallowed looking down feeling bad

"Could you ask again please?" I asked quietly
"What is your take on gender norms?"

"I feel like kids should be able to do what makes them happy but with boundaries so they won't get confused but if a parent was to "overdo" it I wouldn't shame or judge them."

"So you support the argument that there is only two genders?" She asked

I heard a girl scoff, "Why am I not shocked?"

"Well that's weird because I don't know you and I never said that as child should be able to be a child without all of those complications but when they turn a reasonable age a conversation should happen."

I said and she looked down embarrassed

I don't see a issue with someone wanting to be who they are but I'm not doing all that with a three year old. That's a whole child.

People be fighting so hard to be "woke" they be looking stupid.

Shakira Blèu Williams.