| 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 |

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚.
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❤️

I wanna start of by saying I do not fully understand the human's brain but this is what I have gathered  through writing about them and observing their patterns and behaviours when I wrote chapters or read over my work.

𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬:
Eliana Raves was born on May twenty third 1998, she grew up living in a suburban neighbourhood for most of her life.
Her mother died when she was just at the age of three years old and her father re married his ex wife who was also the mother of her older siblings when she turned four so she never had time to fully grieve her mothers lost because it felt almost as if her family was trying to erase any memory of her mothers existence, she was forced to call her step mother "mom" up until she turned fifteen and refused to do so anymore because it was a spit in her mothers face but she got use to the ill treatment from her family and decided to get a job to pay for her own things since her family refused to pay for her stuff.

Eliana wasn't shown a lot of love growing up so it was only natural for her to assume that love cane with struggle and it does but her view of struggle was being mistreated and disrespected which isn't something you should go through in a relationship with someone who claims to care for you but she knew no better so when she met Jade she latched onto him some would say too quickly but either way she loved him with everything in her and even when he had hurt her in the worst possible ways she stuck by him because it wasn't in her nature to abandon those she loved. She felt her best when she was with Jade, he made her feel things she never thought she'd be able to experience yet he brought her that happiness and she loved every second of it.

Eliana is loving person, a giver, someone who'll give their last penny to help another and that is a blessing to be that kind and genuine but it is also a curse because people like Jade and Shaniyah see that and take advantage of that kindness the person holds until it is no longer there.

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐞:
We've spoken about jades mentality already so I'll make this quick.

Jade doesn't know how to deal with genuine love I firmly believe that he isn't capable of accepting love that is genuine he just can't handle it and it was shown multiple times during his relationship with Eliana. She stuck by him the entire time he was locked up and as soon as he came out he went straight to shaniyah not because he loved or cared for her but because he wasn't use to people caring for him and he thought sooner or later she'd leave and I don't see this as an excuse for his behaviour because he was very toxic, overbearing and disrespectful it was hard to write him especially since I am a women myself but it was also fun because there are a lot of people like Jade and I've met a few but anyways back to what I was saying Jade isn't capable of accepting real love and kindness so he self disruptive his own happiness.

His motto is to ruin anything that is good in life before anything happens so He doesn't get his heart broken as the saying goes "hurt people hurt people." Another reminder none of this is a excuse for his behaviour it's simply what I've observed.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫:

Jade and Eliana started off as a a cute couple they were cute and open about certain things but the red flags showed around the first week into them dating/talking when he was very open to us (the readers) that he had no interest in being loyal or even telling her his real name which isn't cute! To me at least but anyways So why didn't Eliana leave? You may ask well as I've said before Eliana is a very insecure girl she's not the jealous or mean type of insecure but she definitely downplays her beauty and doubts it but how couldn't she when she grew up in the family she grew up in and Jade reminded her that she was beautiful but he also played into her insecurities maybe in the beginning it wasn't intentional but after a while a blind man could see what he was doing and he knew that she thought little of herself so it didn't much for her to fall for his lies and forgive him but putting all of that aside Jade and Eliana had good times and I do believe that Eliana loved him with everything in her do I believe that Jade loved Eliana? No he didn't you can't love someone and cheat on them repeatedly which caused not one but two kids to be made during your infidelities and the way he manipulated her it wasn't love on his end it was fun and sure he loved the idea of having her around but he didn't love Eliana.

In my opinion I don't think that Jade deserved Eliana's love, kindness, loyalty or overall her presence he didn't deserve to feel the comforting warmth of her Aura.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

- 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

- 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞?

- 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞?