Chapter 39 [Surprise]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Today is the day that i show Akame what i've been up too for this week, i saw her in the kitchen making a snack so i figured now would be a good time to bring her with me.

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame, can you come with me? I wanna show you something."

Akame:"Sure, just give me one moment to get my shoes on."

After a couple second's she was ready to go and we headed out, the two of us were walking through the wood's and i could tell she was a little suspicious.

Akame:"Where are we going Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"You'll see."

I'm guessing that answer made her a little scared, as she drew [Hayabusa] from the scabbard thinking i was probably gonna hurt her.

Tatsumi:"Don't worry Akame, i'm not gonna hurt you."

I could tell she was still going to be cautious and i don't blame her since it wasn't that long ago that she lost her father so she's probably still on edge.

Akame:"What are you planning?"

Tatsumi:"Oh nothing."

Akame:"Hm.":(Is he really planning to kill me? I can't let my guard down if he's really planning to finish me when i could be carrying his child.)

I knew she was likely thinking i wanted to kill her, but when she see's what i've been doing all week that should clear up any suspicion.

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame, i have a question."

Akame:"What is it?"

Tatsumi:"If you could live by a lake, would you?"

Akame:"Possibly, after all it is a rather nice place compared to many other place's.":(Is he gonna throw my corpse into the lake? I can't rule out any possability so if he is planning to finish me off here then i'll fight to the death.)

Tatsumi:"Well, have a look over there."

She slowly turned her head, probably not entirly trusting me but i think any cloud of suspicion was cleared.

Akame:"Oh my goodness."

Tatsumi:"This is what i've been working on for the past week, so what do ya think?"

Akame:"I-I'm not sure what to say.":(So this is where he's been doing for the past week? How the heck did he manage to slip this pass me?):"It's amazing."

We headed inside and she saw everything my craftsmenship had helped me build.

Akame:"This is incredible, i never thought i'd see something like this outside of the capital."

She ran around the first floor admiring the entirety of the building, now it's time for the second floor.

Tatsumi:"Akame, would you like to see the upstair's?"

Akame:"Of course."

I had to keep up with her as she sprinted up the stair's and explored what was now our new home, she wondered into our room and crawled into the bed.

Akame:"So comfy, i don't think i wanna get out of it now."

Tatsumi:"You don't really have to right now, unless you wanna see our child's room."

She shot up and started following me to our child's room.

Akame:"Oh my gosh, it's so cute!":(He really did think of everything, he is planning on us having a baby.)

Tatsumi:"So what do you think?"

Akame:"It's amazing, is this really our new home?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, this is now our new home."

Akame:"Then we should get our stuff from that cabin we were living in and get it here right away!"

Tatsumi:"As you wish."

The rest of that day was spent moving our stuff from that cabin to our new home, where we will be spending the rest of our live's together.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]