Chapter 38 [The Lustful Girl]

[Art is not mine]  !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had just gotten back to the cabin from hunting down that "Kira" guy, i was gonna relax in the hot spring not to far away but Akame had a better idea.

Akame:"Tatsumi, i'm in the room, can you come in?"

Tatsumi:"Sure."

I walked toward the room and opened the door, i saw that Akame had on something that definantly was aimed to get me "In the mood".

Akame:"What do you think dear?"

Tatsumi:(Oh fuck, since when did she have lingerie!?):"I-I think it look's great on you."

Akame:"Well aren't you going to come play with me?"

Tatsumi:(Oh fuck.):"I-If that's what you want."

Akame's P.O.V

I walked toward him and pulled him into the bed where he was now on top of me, our lip's were now locked in a kiss as our hand's explored eachother's bodies, he grabed on of my breast and gave it a gental squeez.

Akame:"Ahh, *Giggle* aren't you gonna finish what we started?"

Tatsumi:"If that's what you want, then i'll do it."

He striped himself of his clothing and pressed his member against my groin, within the blink of an eye he thrusted into me.

Akame:"Ahhh hahhh ahhhh ahhh hahh T-Tatsumi ahhh hahhh y-yes m-more more ahhhh hahhh ahhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh f-fuck me harder ahhh hahh ahhh hahhh ahhh hahhh hahh ahh hahhh!":(I guess this lingerie really did fuel his flame, i've only felt like this with him no matter how much i'd do this myself i never felt like this.):"Ahhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhh ahhh hahh ahhh hahhh ahhh hahhh!"

His cock moved in and out of my pussy making me scream each and every time, i should really thank Yuno later for convincing me to get this but that doesn't matter right now all that matter's is us.

Akame:"Ahhhh hahhh m-more more ahhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhh hahhh ahhhh fuck fuck ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh f-faster faster ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh y-yes hahhh ahhhh!":(I-If he keep's this up i'll-i'll break, i can't help myself anymore i need this i need it all!):"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh f-fuck fuck ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh!"

I wraped my arm's around him and held him close to me, i dug my nail's into his shoulder blade's and ended up slightly cutting him but he didn't seem upset by it.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi ahhh i-i want it i-ahhhh-inside m-me ahhhh hahhh ahhhhh hahhhh!":(What am i saying? If he releases it inside me i'll get pregnant for sure, b-but is that why i want it? Do i really want to be a mother this soon?):"Ahhhh hahhh ahhhh hahhh p-please cum inside me-ahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh!"

I could feel that the both of us were nearing our limit so i wraped my leg's around Tatsumi so he couldn't pull out and after a moment longer we hit our limit.

Akame+Tatsumi:"HAHHHH AHHHHH!"

His warm semen filled my womb completely, now most likely i'll get pregnant.

Akame:"Hahhh, i-i should wear this more often shouldn't i?"

Tatsumi:"That's completely up to you."

Akame:"*Giggle* Maybe i will but only on "Special Occasion's"."

We cuddled together and took a small nap and slept the entirety of the morning away.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon/Smut i'll see y'all later bye]