Chapter 21 [Father's Quest]

[Art is not mine]

Naoto's P.O.V

It was day two of my journey to find my daughter's and stop this Nahashu before he can harm them, i have a lot to make up for and i intend to do just that until then i won't rest i refuse to stop moving until my children are safe.

????:"I heard that Nao-Dude's kid's came back home."

????:"Aren't they those girl's that were sold off?"

????:"Yeah i think so."

Naoto:(Bandit's, and i know these fucker's.)

????:"Beside i don't think he'd mind if we had a little fun with 'em

????:"Beside i don't think he'd mind if we had a little fun with 'em."

????:"Are you nut's!? The oldest one has a fuckin' sword that could kill us all in one damn cut!"

????:"What's that mean?"

????:"It mean's you're fucked and i don't want any part of this!"

The scared punk started running away to avoid being attacked by Akame.

????:"He's not a very good bandit."

Naoto:"I'd say he's smarter than all of you."

Bandit 1:"Nao-Dude!? I thought you were settling down with your woman!"

Naoto:"I have to redeem myself and make amend's for what i have done to my children, and that start's by killing all of you for your threat."

Bandit 2:"Well that's a waste of human li-

All it took was one single slash to down them all, as they all lay dead on the blood stained grass there leader decided he should show himself

????:"Ahh if it isn't my old brother in arm's-

-It's a long time Naofumi to long."

Naoto:"Naofumi is a name i abandoned long ago, i am Naoto now."

????:"So are you telling me you don't remember me?"

Naoto:"I remember you too well, Takeshi."

Takeshi:"So you do remember me, wasn't it such a fun ride when we slaughtered people like animal's after all you were the wolf and i was the pack leader."

He wasn't lying, i was once one of his closest allie's i was a fool named Naofumi who blindly followed whatever he said, even if it ment slaughter every innocent you see.

Naoto:"Let the past die and i won't have to kill you Takeshi."

Takeshi:"I'm sorry Naofumi but if anyone's dying today, it's gonna be you but don't worry i'll send your little girl's your last word's, i can just imagen the look's on there faces when there told that there daddy's dead!"

Naoto:"That's not happening today, or any day for that matter."

I ran at him now our final clash began, blow for blow our sword's clashed sending spark's through out the blood stained grass, we used the corpses of the gang as sheild's to prevent being wounded.

Takeshi:"Face it Naofumi, you're nothing but a mindless killer, you only live for your bloodlust!"

Naoto:"Unlike you i escaped it and now i use my blade, to end your's!"

I reversed my katana and let him land a stab on me so i could bury my blade into his heart.

Takeshi:"Y-You let me wound you s-so you could get closer, t-truely a master move my friend, you have honered me and freed me from my torment, thank you."

I removed my blade from his chest and let his corpse hit the ground.

Naoto:"See you another life old friend."

I continued on my trail to find my children and protect them while i felt a weight lift itself of my shoulder's.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]