Chapter 23 [Snowy Encounter]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Now that Poney was on our side our strength is now higher that before, now we just have to find Najasho and help him out of that brainwashed state.

As we passed through the forest it began to get chilly, but as we continued it began to change from just a little chilly to freezing.

As we tread through the snowy forest Tatsumi threw his jacket over me to keep me from freezing, i looked over and saw Wave had given his jacket to Kurome to keep her warm

Tatsumi:"We can't be too much further from the next town, once were there we'll have to stop for the night and warm up before continuing."

Akame:"S-Sound's good to m-me."

Yuno:"Yeah i-it's really cold out here."

Leone:"Unlike you guy's my fur make's me mostly resistant to the freezing cold."

Kurome:"Sh-Shut up."

Wave:"Let's just keep going, if we don't think about it we'll be there before we know it."

As we continued through the forest a familiar voice started in.

????:"Human's they're so much like snow, one wrong touch and there gone forever, but those children that were killed in that attack on the empire they were more like white snow innocent and harmless but they didn't care no one did, all they wanted was to be right."

Akame:"Fuyuko."

Fuyuko:"And there blood is on your hand's, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"I wasn't the one aiming that damn thing!"

Wave:"Okay you've lost your right to speak now!"

Wave ran at Fuyuko with killing intent.

Kurome:"Wave don't it's what she want's!"

He leaped into the air screaming.

Wave:"You just don't know when to shut up, do ya!"

Fuyuko clashed her scabbard into [Grand Cheriot's] key and jabbed it into his stomach sending him back to us.

Fuyuko:"Without your armor you can't stop me, so now-

-I will terminate you."

Wave:"Get out of my way!"

Wave pushed Tatsumi and Yuno aside as he charged head first toward Fuyuko, she dashed forward at blindingly high speed stoping his attack from even happening.

Wave:"Grrr."

Fuyuko:"Get strong, after that we'll settle our little disagreement."

She swept Wave from under his feet with her scabbard and threw him into a tree knocking him out.

Kurome:"Wave!"

Poney:"Take this!"

*Crunch*

Fuyuko:"Gahhh!"

Poney landed a shot to Fuyuko's back making a loud crunching sound.

Fuyuko:"I may have misjudged you if you've landed an attack like that."

Poney:"I could have done better, after all i am a bit rusty since i've been out of combat for a good while."

Akame:"Fuyuko, i know you don't remember us but if there's something in your heart that does then lay down your sword, i don't want to do this but i won't hesitate if i have to eliminate you."

Tatsumi:"Were always ready to make the toughest of choice's even if our target was once a friend, as soldier's we did what we were told and we didn't ask question's, we had to be the one's to make the toughest of choise's so the people didn't have to."

Leone:"If you wanna fight, then we'll kick your little ass back home bitch."

We all stood silent for a moment waiting for someone to make the next move, surprising everyone Yuno steped forward and began to speak to Fuyuko.

Yuno:"Fuyuko, if you really don't remember us at all then you won't remember this."

Yuno pulled out a special necklace with a bright blue jem in the center of it, after seeing it Fuyuko's personality changed back to the girl we knew when we were little.

Fuyuko:"Y-Yuno? Is that you?"

Yuno and i hugged her as she broke into tear's.

Fuyuko:"W-What have i done? I've hurt so many innocent people for that heartless bastard!"

Yuno:"It's okay Fuyuko, we can fix this we just need to find Nahashu once we do we'll stop him."

Akame:"But only you know the location where he's is hiding."

Fuyuko:"Yeah, follow me we'll be in the next town by nightfall then we'll continue in the morning."

We began to follow Fuyuko toward the town where we would rest then track down Najasho and teach him a lesson about messing with us.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]