Chapter 32 [Happy day]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Today is the day, my sister's wedding, we've spent month's planning it all out and it was all worth it, i'm glad that Kurome will get this happiness today.

Kurome:"Hey Sis?"

Akame:"Yes Kurome."

Kurome:"Even though me and Wave are getting married will you come visit us?"

Akame:"Of course, you're my little sister after all."

After some reasuring Kurome was ready.

Akame:"Ready?"

Kurome:"Yeah, i'm ready."

We walked to the hallway where our mother took her arm and walked her to Wave.

Priest:"My brother's and sister's today-"

To be honest i was so axious about today that i didn't understand a word he said after his opening statement, all i know is that he said something like "We gather here today to witness this lovely couple join hand's in marrage." Or something along those line's.

All i remember understanding is Kurome and Wave saying those magic word's.

Kurome:"I do."

Priest:"And Wave do you take Kurome to be your lawfully wedded wife for as ling as you both shall live?"

Wave:"I do."

Priest:"You may kiss the bride."

I watched as the two kissed and were now legally deamed Husband and Wife, now it's time for the "Party" or whatever it's called anymore.

We went outside to enjoy the sunshine.

Yuno:"It must be pretty nice having a husband like Wave isn't it."

Kurome:"It really is, much like Sis Wave's been there for me when not alot of people were."

Fuyuko:"Maybe one day i'll find someone like that."

Kurome:"I know you will."

Leone:"So where do the too of ya plan on living, is it gonna be here or are you going to Wave's village?"

Kurome:"Were still thinking on it, but were thinking it will be Wave's village instead of this one."

Leone:"How 'bout this do ya plan on having kid's?"

I froze in place when i heard her ask my sister that.

Kurome:"Soon but not right now, we still have to get a house that's big enough for children."

While we spoke i could see two guy's chuckling to eachother, i didn't think much of it at first until i watched them a little closer, they were planning on ruining the day and i wasn't gonna have that so i did the only logical thing i could think of.

I picked up a rock and threw it at one of those idiot's, it struck him right in the head knocking him out cold, suddenly we heard Wave yell something.

Wave:"Man overboard!"

We looked over and saw Wave and Tatsumi pulling Run out of the lake, he must have fallen in when he wasn't paying attention.

Us girl's kinda got a laugh out of it.

Akame:"Poor Run."

Kurome:"I hope he's okay."

Yuno:"I think he's fine but probably a little humiliated."

Leone:"He look's fine to me."

Fuyuko:"Your idea of "Fine" is blackout drunk and unable to remember what happened the night before."

Me and Kurome busted out laughing from Fuyuko's comment.

After a whole day of partying and having fun it was starting to wrap up as Wave carried Kurome to the chariot where they would be taken back to Wave's village.

Akame:(Oh how i envy you Kurome, but soon enough i'll have a husband too.)

Tatsumi:"Yeash it's getting dark, we should find somewere to sleep."

Akame:"Yeah let's go."

We went to a cabin and slept the night away in eachother's arm's.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]