Chapter 9 [Yuno's plan]

[Art is not mine]

Yuno's P.O.V

It was only moment's after Akame had defeated Shigeru in a sword fight and now i had to put part two of my plan into full effect, i just have to get Tatsumi to admit his true feeling's about Akame and then they'll confess to eachother...I think.

Yuno:"Hey Tatsumi, you got a minute?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, you need something?"

Yuno:"Just follow me please."

We walked into another wooded area where i would put my plan into effect.

Tatsumi:"Okay, what did you need?"

Yuno:"My question is this, if Akame were to tell you that she was in love with you would you love her back?"

Tatsumi had hesitated before he had answered my question.

Tatsumi:"Being one hundred percent honest yes, if she were to tell me that i would make sure that she's the happiest girl in the damn world, i would give her everything i am to give her the life she deserve's, she's been through too much and gained way to little so i would do anything in my power to make her happy and if that mean's move hell and earth then so be it."

Yuno:(I knew it! Now i just need to know why he never said anything to her.):"If you feel that way about her then why haven't you told her how you felt?"

Tatsumi:"Being truthful, fear of being rejected and having my feeling's thrown back in my face and losing her to someone else."

Yuno:(Damn talk about insecure, if he's that scared to lose her to someone else that he doesn't say a thing about how he feel's there's another factor playing into this and i need to know.):"There's something that you're not telling me, what is it?"

Tatsumi:"I-I've told you everything, i swear."

Yuno:"Tatsumi you have to tell me, what is wrong?"

He stoped for a moment before speaking again.

Tatsumi:"I just feel that there's other people that would be better for her than me, it's kinda hard for me to admit i have feeling's for her when i think there are people that are better for her than i would."

Yuno:(The temptation to tell him how she feel's about him is huge! But i can't Akame has to say it herself then it should work itself out.):"You should tell her how you feel, just covering up your feeling's is only gonna make you upset in the end so you should confess to her how you feel about her."

Tatsumi:"You know what? You're right i should tell her then maybe we could be just that much closer and i can make her happy."

Yuno:(Yes yes yes! He's gonna do it he's gonna confess!)

I wish it was that simple as we walked back of course something bad had to happen.

Tatsumi:"Gah!"

Tatsumi covered his eye and collapsed looking like he was in sevear pain.

Yuno:"Akame help!"

Akame had ran toward us and saw Tatsumi on the ground seemingly in agony.

Akame:"Tatsumi!"

Tatsumi:"I-It's okay i'm fine."

Akame:"No Tatsumi's you're not fine you're fusing with Incursio-

-even now the symptom's have begun manifesting in your eye's!"

The vein's in his right eye were bulging out like his eye was about to explode, wait a minute.

Yuno:"Hold on a second, i know someone who could possibly fix this hurry we don't have the time to lose!"

Me and Akame helped Tatsumi up and we began toward the place where that person was waiting and could hopefully fix Tatsumi.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]