Chapter 6

- Mina's pov -

"What? You want me to find a way to the bottom of the ocean?" Nanami nodded.

"Mizuki is going to help me get the eye and we need a way down there. Please Mina, you're the only person I can count on for this right now." I sighed and growled under my breath.

"Fine. But after this, you so owe me." She nodded and went to tell Mizuki she was ready as I left the hotel. Everyone was awake now and Nanami had came back telling me about her deal with the King of Dragons. Personally, I think she's crazy but I saw the determination in her eyes and decided to help.

I walked down the empty beach, the moon acting as a source of light. I could easily see through the darkness though with my wolf senses. Sometimes, they really are a blessing to have but at the same time a curse. My nose wrinkled in disgust as I smelt a pile of fish guts, see what I mean now? I saw a man by the water and hid, trying to find out what he was doing.

"I request a turtle to the castle under the sea." A large turtle rose out of the water. The man stepped into its shell before it disappeared back under the sea. That's so cool! I guess I should tell Nanami though. I actually thought you needed tickets or something, at least that's what I heard. Though, it could be that tickets are just for those who live on land, or commoners. I started heading towards where I sensed Nanami and Mizuki to see a sea witch being thrown out of the cave by a really angry Mizuki. What did I miss?

"What the hell is happening?" He looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Your back Mina-chan! This witch tried taking Nanami-sama's soul!" I glared at the witch and grinned before cracking my knuckles.

"What this? She tried to hurt my little Nanami? Oh, looks like miss witch you are about to wish you've never been born." I started for her as Nanami came out of the cave, blushing slightly and holding a small black ball. That's the eye? Damn, it's tiny.

"Don't Mina." I whined.

"But why?! She tried hurting you!" Nanami just shook her head before turning to the witch and crossing her arms. Five minutes later, the witch gets to live in exchange for three tickets to the bottom of the ocean. Still want to kill the damn witch though.

- time skip -

"Finally! We're here!" I figured out that I don't like riding in a turtle's shell. Luckily I had brought a paper bag before. I also learned that Mizuki became Nanami's familiar. That really didn't help my mood any other than the fact that I would have someone else to help bug Tomoe, if he survives this that is. Mizuki also disappeared a while back when a woman lost her kimono for her husband. We walked into the palace and I smirked at the king's slightly shocked face. He apparently didn't think we could get down here. Tomoe's shell prison was beside him, with Tomoe inside still I guess.

"We have your eye." The King raised an eyebrow at the small black ball.

"That thing?" He laughed as I saw the shell shaking slightly and smirked. Looks like Tomoe doesn't like people laughing at Nanami either.

"You said you would let him go if we brought you your eye." He just laughed again and I growled under my breath. Unless he wants to die he better stop laughing at Nanami. Suddenly, Mizuki comes in with the kimono from earlier.

"How about a kimono that a woman made with all her heart?" The king of dragons scoffed at it. Suddenly, there was a dark miasma behind us and we all turned to see the woman from earlier.

"Dear... What have I told you about fighting?!" I winced slightly. Never mind, I won't kill him cause his wife will. This will be funny.

- end of chapter -

Yeah... I don't know what the hell just happened to that episode. It's called, rushing. I only got three hours of sleep the night before and so I'm going to sleep now. Night~ Foxy fox flare! See you guys next time!