Chapter 2

- Mina's pov -

"Nanami! I enrolled into your school yesterday! Come on!" She sat at the table, watching tv. I rolled my eyes at her. She perked up as something came on the tv.

"We just found out that Kurama shinjirou in now going to this high school." Our school appeared on the screen and Nanami sighed, oh no she hooked. In under five minutes she's dressed for school and pulling me behind her, talking about random stuff. Where does this girl get her strength?! Tomoe stopped us.

"Where are you going?" Nanami then started telling me about school as I stood up and brushed myself off.

"No. It is too dangerous. Demons are going to be after you and you're too weak to protect yourself. You should stay here and work on your white talismans." She glares at him.

"No! I will go to school!" They then start arguing and I sigh at the two. Going around them, I go to the door and put on my shoes.

"I'm going ahead Nanami! See you later!" I then walk out the door, hearing a faint 'wait!' from behind me.

- time skip -

"Class, this is Mina Minusti from the Minusti mountains." I smiled at everyone.

"Hiya Minna!" The teacher told me to sit in the back by Nanami and I nodded. We smiled at each other as I sat behind her. That Kurama guy wasn't here, which was good to me. At break she turned to me.

"Say Mina. Can you believe Tomoe? Look at this hat he made me wear!" A light purple kitty hat was tied around her head. I poked the ear.

"I think it's kind of cute. At least he has taste, he could've made you wear something worse." She sighed and hit her head on the desk. All of the sudden, the door swings open and that Kurama dude comes in, looking down right annoyed. I yawned and leaned back in my chair as all of the other girls attention turned to him, including Nanami. I rolled my eyes until I saw him coming towards Nanami. I narrowed my eyes at him as he went up to her.

"Hey hat girl. This is my seat." Nanami stared at him in shock and left. I growled under my breath and followed after her. Finding her in the bathroom, I hugged her slightly.

"Hey, it's ok, dudes are jerks, especially popular ones." Tomoe then decided to appear.

"Are you done with school now? You've met him. Come on." Nanami glared at him.

"No! If you're not going to be nice to me then go away!" She stormed out and I sighed.

"You should never make a girl cry and by the sound of it, that Kurama dude knows that. I'm gonna watch him. He's not human." I left Tomoe in the bathroom to see Nanami walking away from a shock Kurama. Haha dude, she don't like you and neither do I.

- time skip -

An ostrich ran by our classroom and I laugh. Nice one Fox! Nanami wasn't laughing though. In the end, Kurama was turned back and treated by Nanami and Tomoe was yelled at.

"You know Nanami. You shouldn't yell at him, he was protecting you. He just did in an awesome way that I find very funny." She turned to me.

"Don't encourage him!" I stuck up my hands in a surrender position.

"Never would I. I'm just saying. Anyways, I'm going to go get some ice cream. Want some?" She rolls her eyes but nods. All in a day's work.

- end of chapter -

Episode 2! I forgot to say in the last chapter what episode it was so I say it now! We'll probably skip some episode. Like episode five and six cause I really don't like the lightening god. I'm also skipping episode three cause I don't really know how to write that one so it had happen but I just didn't really write anything about it. Episode four, the episode Mizuki the snake familiar comes in! Hooray! He is one of my favorite characters! Don't forget to vote and comment! Foxy fox flare! See you guys next time!