2

"Pregnant."

He smiled

"I can see that," he replied

Tig stood there looking at me.

"Awe! Tigzy did I put you in shock hunny?" I asked

He shook his head before walking over leaned down and kissed me.

"Gemma I'm taking the rest of the day off," Tig said as he helped me up and walked out the door with me & across the lot, into the clubhouse.

"We got anything club wise Clay?" Tig asked

"No. and welcome home Lynn," Clay replied as well as greeted

"About to be getting a grand welcome home," I said while smirking.

"We'll be sure to crank the music loud then," Piney commented

I chuckled as I followed Tig to his dorm room.

He sat on his bed after locking the door and lifted my shirt up where he proceeded to trail his hands along my stomach.

"Looks good huh?" I asked

"Makes you look even more beautiful than ever."

I leaned down cupping his face and kissed him.

"Love you, Alex."

He hummed before he pushed my shirt up and cupped my breast.

"Love you too Edlynn."

I moaned as he brushed his thumbs along my hardened buds.

"Wanna suck 'em?"

He nodded his head so I removed my shirt and sat beside him. He grabbed his pillow and propped his head up with it before laying down and started kissing my breast before he licked my nipples and took my aureola in his mouth and started to suck.

I closed my eyes as I sat there getting wet from his mouth sucking my nipple as I raked my fingers through his hair.

"Touch me, Alex," I tell him as I reopened my eyes.

He lifted up his head and sat up before he moved and tugged my bottoms down after I lifted my hips.

"I've wanted to do this for some long," he confessed

"Me too baby," I assured him

I watch him as he strips down placing his kutte on the dresser before he stands between my legs and rubs them softly brushing his fingers along my core as his hand's trail along my thighs.

He moves to my side and goes back to suckling my nipple as his hand creases my stomach for a bit then moves down to where I want him.

The feeling of his fingers on my pussy feels so good. It's better than my wildest dream of him.

The coldness of his rings adds to the pleasurable feeling.

"Mmmm... Alex."

He lifts his head again this time to move up and kiss me as he rubs my clit with his middle finger.

"Feels so good."

"Want more?"

I nodded my head before turning to the side and kissing his neck as he moves his hand down and pushes past my lips and into my core.

"Mmmmm....."

"So tight baby."

I nodded my head as I latched on to his neck and sucked a big love big there while he fingered me.

"Deeper daddy."

He smiled against my neck before kissing it as he pushed two more fingers inside of me and went deeper.

I reached down and held his wrist for a bit before I moved and grabbed his girth giving him a few strokes making him moan.

"Ever thought about fucking a pregnant woman Alex?"

"No, but with you, It'll be a fantasy I never knew I had."

I pulled my head back and kissed him as he pressed his fingers up against my g and really started to pleasure me.

"I'm gonan squirt daddy."

"Do it, baby, cover Daddy's wrist with your juices."

I grip his shaft a bit before easing up as I squirted all over his wrist and forearm. Then came on his fingers.

"Ugh.........."

"Want more?"

"I want you in me."

" not right now."

"Why?"

"I want you to feel you on my fingers a little longer."

"Okay."

He kept making me squirt till I practically coated the sheets in my juices.

"There we go,"

"Please Alex. I want your dick inside me."

He removed his fingers licking and sucking them clean while I let his shaft go and moved to the middle of the bed where I laid down & opened my legs wider waiting for him.

The feeling of him pushing inside of me was a grand feeling. One I'll never forget experiencing.

He was so big and stretched me so well.

I hummed in pleasure as he pushed fully inside me before he allowed my body to get accustomed to his size.