1

Short info of me my name is Edlyn Annika. I'm twenty nine years old great friends with Gemma and a good majority of the sons in charming. I've got the biggest crush on Alexsander Trager but with me leaving I can't act on it. So I've kept it to myself.

It's been a couple of years since I left charming to pursue college life. But then I made a fucked up decision of doing a one night stand when I realized college life wasn't for me and I wanted to drown in my pitiful sorrows.

Now as a result of the one night stand that happened four months ago I'm pregnant.

Since I'm not in college anymore I can go back home and spend the rest of my pregnancy with friends that I consider family.

So after I bought myself a place with the money from the house I had been living in. I had some movers load up my things and off to Charming we went.

Looking at this place I knew nothing has changed and I'm positive the people havent either.

I smiled just thinking of my friends and how things with them have gone. I've missed them greatly. and I know they've missed me just as much. the phone calls and things just aren't enough when you're used to talking face to face.

Once the movers had everything set up for me where I wanted it I paid them and they left so I went ahead and took care of all the moving details like a change of address, updating licenses, etc.

After all, that was said and done I decided to go and see my friends.

Pulling into the T-M lot I saw more bikes than there were when I left. I guess more men patched over to Charming's Son's charter.

I climbed out taking my time since I'm carrying possibly two babies and I made my way over to the garage stopping short when I saw the man I've had dirty sex dreams about.

"Wow, look at you darling."

I snapped out of my daze of Alex and looked over seeing Jax standing before me.

"Hi, Hunny" I greeted as I walked up and hugged him.

He smiled as he hugged my back.

"Congratulations."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Ja... Lynn." Gemma says

I giggled a bit when she was gonan say Jax's name but said mine.

"Hi angel cakes" I greeted

She looked at me shocked.

"What no hugs?" I question

She walked over and hugged me as tightly as she could without harming my stomach.

"You're here."

"Yea I found out college life isn't for me. So I've come back home." I tell her

"Have one too many frat parties?" Opie asked as he walked over and greeted me.

"No this actually was a one night stand," I replied

"I'm shocked," Jax says

"We all know I've done it before. so why be shocked."

"What he didn't wrap it or something?" Gemma asked

"Apparently not."

We headed into the garage office and I sat on the couch.

"Alright, Gemma here's Lynn..."

"Yea here is Lynn Tig" Gemma replied

He shook his head and handed the car slip over to her.

"Hi, Tigzy." I greeted him as I stood up walked up to him and kissed him firmly on the mouth.

"Now that's a greeting Lassie," Chibs commented as he walked in

I pulled back.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time but he wouldn't leave those damn crow eaters alone so I could," I replied as I sat back down.

"How are you?" Juice asked

____________________________________________

A/N:not like the show just some similarities.