Chapter 11

Alastor POV

Drinking wine, leaning on a table as a imp called people's name, many female demons try to ask me to dance but they annoy me.

"Mrs Millie and Mr Moxie Imp"
"-Stolas and Blitzo" "-It's Blitz... the o is silent!" Blitz growled.
"Loona" all 4 walk down the steps, I sigh... looking down.

"Y/N Imp" the imp announcer said, I walk up to the steps to see Y/N. Her smile grew as she saw me, blushing a beautiful pink.

She slowly walks down, watching her step

-

Almost falling, Alastor catches Y/N in his arms and she smiles "sorry... I hate dresses, skorts are fine" Al chuckles, putting her down and put his hand out to Y/N, she took it as she looks up at him lovingly, walking to the dance floor. Y/N gasp, trying to run off and Al stop her, twirling her to him "Al... I don't know how to dance" looking away from him "I never learn how to dance and plus, I'm smaller then you... itlll be-" he picks her up, she blushes a bit as everyone watch them dance.

Y/N smiles, leaning her head on Alastor's shoulder "Al.... Why do you treat me... nicer?" "I'm not totally sure my dear.... I worry Charlotte might be right about redemption... when demons are around you, they start being good"
"Is something wrong with me?"

Y/N POV

I ask him, he smiles "no.... Your perfect" he leans me back, giving me a lustful look. I blush, looking away "Al... don't look at me like that.... It turns me on"
He growls in sexual way, making me purr, I giggle and I look over, seeing food. I push out of Al's grasp and run over to the food, without knowing I trip Lucifer as I smile at the food.

"Hey... I was walking right.... Oh, it's little Y/N" "yeP" popping the 'P' as I grab some food and place it on my plate, trying to reach for some sweets, a arm came above me, grabbing the plates of sweets, I growl. Turning around to Lucifer holding the of sweets, smiling down at me "apologize" he tells me and Al walk up behind him, grabbing the plate from him, leaning down to me with the plate and I grab the sweets "sorry Luci that I trip you, but I'm not that small, pretty sure you can see me" I chew on the candy lovingly as Lucifer stands up and pats my shoulder, walking away.

"He'd usually kill any imp that does that... you are special" Al told me, as I lovingly ate the food on my plate, Al just watching every movement I did and blush as I finish, I growl towards him and he chuckles at me "man... feisty aren't we dear?"
I smirk "you know it" I wink and sigh, already feeling bored of the ball, I look outside as I watch the angels from heaven come down and exterminate the poor demons.

"Do you know why they do that my dear?" Alastor ask me and I shook my head no "well because, to many sinners come to hell... and their isnt a lot of room for them..." "but can't they just be forced into hazbin hotel? To redeem themselves?" I ask, looking back at Alastor, he stood their looking down at me. He lean on his leg, touching my face and caress my cheek gently "wish we could... but some of the demons were born here and don't have a soul to leave.... Like Charlie, Solas daughter and many other kids...." "So.... Cuz they don't have a soul and born here... they can't change.... And go to heave.... That's sad"

I look down and was quickly pulled into a hug "I'm a sinner dear... I wouldn't know.... This is my first time ever feeling actually..." "really? Why?" I ask him and he shrugs " don't know.... But I'm sinning for you" he winks at me and I roll my eyes in a joking way, smiling at him.