Chapter 8

Y/N POV

I had 9 missed calls. 15 text, I look at my phone and answered "hey Angel"
I heard crying over the phone, I hang up the phone and track Angel dust.

I get up from my chair and walk out of the IMP industry, I stole a motorcycle and track Angel dust.

Angel dust POV

I cried in the alleyway, feeling someone's hand on my shoulder "please, I'll get the money later" "I don't want your money Angel" I jump, seeing Y/N "SugarTits?" She nod, she grab my chin. Analyzing me, she sighed "Angel"

*bang!*

we both jump from a bullet, I look over seeing Valentino's goons "Angel... the money"

I heard laughter coming from Y/N. Her eyes glowed "come Angel, you still owe me a hangout sesh" she put her small red hand with a glove on it out to me and I grab it, she lift me up.

"It's a date" I smirk at Y/N. Her eyes getting brighter, I only thought Alastor can do that. I grab a bat and she had a pocket knife on her. She look up at me and wink as she ran towards them, killing them with breeze. Flipping through the air and killing the goons, I smile.

Running to them, I swung around, hitting the other goons. Both of us having fun, giggling.
-

Without seeing a camera, both Angel Dust and Y/N we're caught on camera fighting.

Over at hazbin hotel, husk was switching channels. Vaggie was growling "Just pick a channel" "fine...the news" he switch to the news and Angel dust was in view next to a red imp.

Alastor POV

I smirk at the television 'caught on camera Angel Dust, the adult film star and a mysterious Imp beside him fighting off a whole bunch of men.' A blonde demon came in view "I thought he was with the princess, trying to rehabilitate himself. Guess not, let's face it.... Not all dreams come true"

I look over, seeing Charlie upset and Vaggie was foaming at the mouth "Charlie my dear. Smile, your not fully dress without one!"

"Not now Al..." Charlie says.
-

Back to Y/N and Angel dust.

Both of them breathing heavily back to back, seeing no more goons. Y/N turns around "wow, you know how to show a girl a good time" "same with ya sugar tits

Y/N POV

We both giggle, "hey sugar tits... I have to go back to some place.. wanna come?" "Hell ya Angel, let's go" we both walk down the street.

After a while of us walking I look up at Angel "hey Angel... why were you crying?" "I.... I am just.... I don't know if it's all I am is a slut and that's how it is supposed to be... I am......don't understand why I'm accepted... is it good be accepted.. I died from a overdose from Angel dust" "why?" "Because.... Because, my father never accepted that I was gay... he treated me like shit.... So... when your super nice to me... and other people are too... I don't understand it"

I blink a few times, I grab Angel's hand and he looks down at me "You don't have to" I giggled "just accept it" we get to a hotel called 'Hazbin Hotel' I sighed, seeing this on television. Walking in as women come up to us

"Why in the hell did you get in a other fight!?!" " it was just-" "are you trying to ruin our chances?" "No!!"

"Excuse me?" "Who are you?" "Where is the damn princess for 1 and 2. Ask Angel is he's OKAY!?! Don't interrupt" This girl was about to attack me, I took my knife out. Growling.

Angel quickly picks me up and the princess pulls the bitch back. "Hi, I'm Charlie and this is vaggie" the princess points to vaggie who rolled her eyes.

"Why did Angel get in a fight?" She asked, Angel put me down "some goons tried to attack me and he was their, he was protecting me. He was doing good"
I look up at angel "well technically you saved me Y/N" we both giggle, walking pass them to the bar. I jump up on a stool and sat beside Angel.

"What you want bub?" The bartender ask "whiskey on the rocks" "heh. You one tough bitch"

Alastor sat beside me "you know a lot of people my dear..." "pfft... yeah. I don't mean to but it's extremely exciting" "the ball is coming up in a week, to kill these damn vermin... could I ask... would you like to...."

"Oh my goodness, is Alastor asking a girl to the ball, especially my fathers?" Charlie asked, she got excited and ran up to Alastor who put his sharp nails through his hair, looking away. He frown, looking down, I put my hand on his arm and he look at my "smile, your never fully dress without one"