Chapter 10

Alastor POV

I ran out to see...... him....
I growled as Y/N was passed out, being held like a cat when they do something wrong... looking over at him "let. her. go" I warn him, he drop her like a sack of potatoes but before she could touch the floor, I grab her quickly and glared at him.

"Where is my daughter?" "Well Lucifer... she's in the hotel... but don't go around attacking imps that aren't yours..." I tell him and turn around, squeezing Y/N's body into mine

"Your getting weak Al" I hear from behind me, I growl again and turn "what?" "Over a imp... your getting weak" "you would know... your a fallen Angel, a Angel that fell for a demon over your own lord that made you"
"She isn't all imp... is she? You know that, I know that and so does that slut"

I walk away with Angel beside me, bringing Y/N into my room. I place her on my bed and took my coat off "so.... What is she? If she isn't all imp then what is her other half?" Angel ask me, I shrug "I don't know, but... I know who might"

I grab her phone, calling 'boss bitch'

-------------------
"Yooo Y/N~ what's up gurl, I'm in the middle of trucking this duckling"
-------------------

I stayed silent, my mouth hung open, I toss the phone to Angel and he roll his eyes as I heard 'Y/N?'

-------------------
"Hey, my name is Angel Dust, I'm Y/N's girlfriend and I need you to come to Hazbin Hotel"

Blitz: "you got it - Stolas, I need to call my workers to go to Hazbin Hotel...... yes you can come.. great. - we'll be their shortly sweetie"

-------------------

We waited, 3 imps, a hell hound and Stolas walk into my room, one of them shrieked and jump in my bed
-

Millie held Y/N, shaking her gently "wake up Y/N.... Wake up" she starts to cry.
"Alastor.... What happen?" Stolas ask and Alastor rolls his eyes "my Featherly friend, she got upset with something and ran off. Lucifer ended up hurting her, I grab her and brought her up to my room" "ok-"

"That's not why we are her strawberry" Angel turns to the 3 imps "she isn't fully imp... what is she?"Angel ask, placing his hand on his hip.
Millie, Loona and Blitz turn to Moxxie, Moxxie sighs "follow me"
Stolas stayed behind to watch over her as she sleeps while everyone followed Moxxie out of the room and down to the bar, jumping on the stool with Millie sharing the stool. Everyone did the same as Millie and Moxxie got fruity drinks.

"So...." Moxxie said "My little sister isn't related to me...."

Millie gasp, everyone staring at him as he grip the cup "We found her near a hill with feathers surrounded her body... white beautiful feathers... we raised her but she was just a baby.... She couldn't be a fallen Angel..."
He drinks all his alcohol. He sighs, looking back at them, Millie touch his shoulder with sympathy.

"Have you ever thought. She could have fallen?" Everyone jump accept Alastor, turning around seeing Lucifer.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Moxxie stutter, Lucifer stood beside Charlie and Vaggie, he shrug "I mean, she could of fallen from a cloud and accidentally land here, you stupid Imp"

Moxxie gulped, Charlie glared at her father a bit as Lucifer walked away "but she made herself half imp... impressive..... are you 6 coming to my ball? It's tomorrow even?"

"Actually 8..." everyone turn to see Stolas coming through the door, holding Y/N who is up and looking around "what did I miss?" She ask, Alastor walked up, grabbing Y/N from his arms "nothing, just talking about the ball" he smiles at her and she cross her arms "b-but my family?" "Is coming my dear."

Y/N POV

Alastor tells me, I jump from his arms and stretch "okay"
Smiling at everyone who became like family, I turn to see Lucifer. I start growling as he learns down to me, putting his hand out "hello, I'm so sorry that I hurt you, I thought you were one of my imps who disobeyed me"

Slapping him across the face, Moxxie yells 'no' and Alastor face is shock with Lucifers "you have some nerve, knocking me out because you thought I was YOUR maid or something cause I'm a imp, I don't care that your king of the underworld. Don't ever in hell touch me!!!"

Something broke and I look over to a light bulb broken, in pieces. I roll my eyes as Lucifer sat their, fazed about my reaction, I roll my eyes and walk by him to Charlie "Thankyou for letting me stay here but I really have to leave" I kiss her hand and walk out of hazbin hotel.
-

Everyone stood their frozen, Moxxie walked up to Lucifer "I am so sorry for Y/N... she's... like that... but anyway, Millie, we got a ball to get ready for and we have to fight with Y/N to get something appropriate on" M n M left with Blitz and Loona, Stolas left as well.

Alastor smirks and Lucifer leans against him, Alastor's smile faded and he glared at Lucifer "aww... your in love with a.... Imp/ Angel." Making him growl in response making Charlie shriek in excitement and Angel dust came up "time to make you look dashing tomorrow" Angel tells him and drags him away with Charlie, Lucifer walks away, chuckling.