Chapter 7

You, Loona, Moxxie and Blitzo stepping out of an elevator. Loona walks nervously forward "Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!" You looks up at Loona "I think you look beautiful"

Blitzo smiles at her "Oh, you look perfect, Loonie! Like always~

Loona narrows her eyes and scowls. "Shut UP, da-"
Blitzo looks at her with adoration on his face. Loona catches herself and shoves Blitzo making him fall on the ground . "Urgh! Blitzo!" Loona checks her face in a handheld mirror, stepping over Blitzo before accidentally bumping into Vortex. She looks up at him, blushing.

You put your hand on your hip, smirking at her. "She likes him" you mumble, Moxxie hears you "what? C-can't be" "Moxxie, she's a teenager who is definitely into a wolf. Mating season is in" your eyes shine brightly "progress" you think about that moment with Alastor and smile, Moxxie looks away embarrassed.

"She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper." The wolf says, Loona scoots over to you and tells you his name 'Vortex'.

"Oh, COME ON!" Blitz screams and vortex scuffs "Sorry, man." He walks away, leaving you and them their.
"Oh, no you don't, bitch." Blitz mutter, "Sir... how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone..." Blitzo tunes Moxxie out with a glare.

"In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-" "Moxxie, shut the fuck up!" You and blitz says "Alrighty then."

Moxxie pushes open the doors and goes inside. The silhouettes of Moxxie, Verosika and her gang of demons are seen through the glass window

You shrug and walk up to Loona, she smiles at you. both chuckle at each other, Moxxie comes out with a whole bunch of kisses on him and you started laughing at him.
"I... I gotta go lie down... now." Moxxie falls face-first onto the ground making you laugh even more.

"Oh, this won't STAND!" Blitz kicks the door open, causing Verosika and her gang to notice. He makes a deal with her, you stand next to Loona as Millie comes back smiling then points at Moxxie with curiosity.

POV Y/N

I shrug, then smirk at Loona, we both started to giggle.

We all go in the IMP headquarters, Blitzo stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is an easel with drawings on papers as everyone sat at the table "Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients. We portal up. We have our fun murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe. We push said canoe into some water. We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it! They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet... We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face..."

Blitz continues "Do you have... any questions?" throwing the pointer stick through a window

"Uh, yeah." Moxxie says making me roll my eyes "Why was that nonsense?"

Blitz walks over to Moxxie "That wasn't a question." "That wasn't a plan."

Blitz puts a hand around Moxxie "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs." "A what now?"

"He's callin' ya slow, Moxxie." I said before Blitz could, he winks at me

"God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you" he begins poking Moxxie in the chest "talentless baby dicked troll?!"

Moxxie climbs onto table in anger "Well, why don't you" he points at Blitzo and points at him "take an art class?"
Blitz grabs Moxxie and throws him back in his chair "Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE THEY ARE?!?!"