Chapter 15

After work and the Angels killing Lyle, I went home after, seeing Moxxie being squished again. I got to leave early and walk towards Hazbin hotel.
Getting their, I go into Al's room and I see Alastor, sitting on the bed shirtless, seeing his grayish skin with a toothy smile filled with lust, his red eyes looking me up and down, the door slam shuts, I got levitated into the air, quickly pulled onto Alastor's lap, he put his sharp nails into my thighs making me moan lightly.

"Let me ask you Y/N.... What flavor syrup do you think I like?" "Chocolate?" I asked and he smirked "nah... strawberry... it reminds me of your beautiful skin..." I gulped at his words.

"Oh Yyyyy/Nnnnn~" he growled my name in such a purr, it sounded like he fucked my name with just his words, making me whimper

"I have confession to make~" he started to unzip my dress "theirs something about you.... That I couldn't quite figure out what it was, you see babygirl.... Angel dust is always being so flirty and annoying.." he says the last part with disgust
He yanks my dress off, seeing me cover my breast and clit with my hands/ arms.

"Anyone can have HIM for a simple sum of money" he moves my hands away, looking at my body with my breast perked up by my lace bra and matching panties "but.... YOU~" he purred "you are pure~ innocent~..... and I~ want to corrupt that innocence~" he sniff my neck, taking in my F/F (favorite fragrance ) perfume "I want to taint~ that innocence..... so.... My dear Princess of the underworld~ I have a question for you" "w-what?" I stutter shyly, looking at him shyly.

"Do we have a deal?" "Huh?" "Because I~ may have been a serial killer when I was alive but tonight..... Theirs only one thing I'm going to slay~" her purred the 'slay' part in my ear, i whimper lightly, getting wet from his words

"You~" he growled.

He pin me down onto the bed "don't move" he ordered me, grabbing a tube of syrup. He rip my bra and panties off, looking at my body like I was a statue, the lust in his eyes made me rub my legs together, whimpering at him, he chuckle.

*pop*

He open the syrup bottle, pouring a trail of syrup down my the center of my body, across my stomach and into my belly bottom. The cold from the syrup made me moan lightly as he chuckled again "haven't even began and your moaning already.... So cute... I will slay you and make you mine~"

Alastor slowly kiss each of my breasts and sucks each of my nipples to make them hard, then he follows the line of syrup down my body with his warm, long tongue, gently sucking and licking as he goes down my body. And I try to stay still despite the combination of cold and his inflaming touch.
my hips start to move involuntarily, biting my bottom lip as he hovers over me, taking his pants off, showing his cock off, gently stroking himself
I blushed brightly and he smirked "are you a virgin?" He ask, I nod shyly, feeling my cheeks inflame with heat.

"Well get ready.... Because tonight, you will be inflamed by pleasure"

I gulped, as he place his body, angling himself between my legs as he looks at me, looking away from him. "Aww darling, look at me, look at me while I'm taking away that innocence of yours~" he purred, I shyly look up at him "o-okay..."
then he slowly goes inside of me, I jolt a bit out of pain, biting my bottom lip as blood drip down slowly, after a few minutes, I nod.

He starts to thrust inside me, gentle as my walls cling to his cock. Making him grunt as he starts going hard and fast, pumping inside me, Hs tries to move me but then stops "This way," he murmurs in my ear, leaning over and pulls me upright so I am practically sitting on him . . . He nuzzles my neck, biting down, as he flexes his hips, deliciously slowly, filling me again and again with his cock as he smiles against my neck, and his fingers curl around my jaw and throat, holding me fast for a moment.

"You. On top, let me show you something" Alastor says as he pulling me down on him.He guides me, and hesitantly I ease myself down on him. He closes his eyes and flexes his hips to meet me, filling me, stretching me, his mouth forming a perfect O as he exhales . . . I rise again, heady with the power I have over him, watching Alastor slowly come apart beneath me, as I rode him slowly, feeling a knot inside me "I... my stomach has a knot" I moan, he grips my thighs as he start thrust inside of me, forcing me to sit still as he rise his hips into mine more faster "I'll be more tougher next time" he purred "but now... I'm gonna fill this pretty pussy with my cum" he growled, my mind turning blank at the knot starts untying and my liquid lubes up his cock.

After a few more thrust, I felt warm liquid go inside me, heating the bottom of my stomach up as my nails dig into his shoulder. He kept thrusting himself in me as the cum spread inside me and slowly leaking out as he collapsed on his bed, I collapse on his chest. still inside me, he wraps his arms around me and everything felt heavy.

'My body never had this kind of pleasure since Millie and I dated but this' looking up at Alastor who picks my body up. Snaps his finger, replacing the blanket and we lay in the blanket, we cuddle together. He kept his arm tightly around my waist as he starts to doze off 'this is new' I mentally finish as I doze off and start to sleep with my lover under me.

I purr lightly and I hear a chuckle, looking up at Alastor "you purr.... So adorable"

A part of this is on a YouTube channel

Please follow them and enjoy