Chapter 3

You woke up, you groan getting ready for the day. Walking out with M n M ( Moxxie and Millie ) you go to the IMP building, sitting at the reception table with Loona.

"Hey Loona, how are you?" "I'm great.... Just having a fucking hangover. Hehe"

The day went fast and You tried to stay up.

Blitzo POV

"Let's 3 way" I say putting little figurines of Moxxie and Millie down my pants and my phone rings. "WHAT?!" I grab my coffee and I start to drink it

"Why, hello, my big-dicked Blitzy." Stolas says lustfully in the phone making me spit out my coffee "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Language, everyone! I have a special request~" "Aw... G- Look, I just had a chemical peel, so you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass." I say, hitting my finger on my desk with a frown

"It's for my daughter." I smile as Stolas saying this, I put something on my head like a tiara "well, make sure she washes it"

"No! No, no-no-no. I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps would accompany us!"
"We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die." I say a bit offended

"I'll pay you~" "with what?" "MOney~"
"DONE!" I slam my cellphone down and break it, getting a annoyed I roll my eyes, I take a Microphone out "M n' M, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land! And Y/N's first mission!!!"

Moxxie opens the door to respond "loo loo land?" Millie excitedly smashes her head straight through the office door's glass "LOO LOO LAND!?" Saying it excitedly.

Moxxie gets yeeted out of the window by Y/N and she runs in "Loo loo land!! Yay!" She throws her hands in the air making me, Millie and Y/N laugh.

'Man, she's strong. She yeeted Moxxie out of her way to just make it more dramatic'
-

>time skip<

The imps went to Looloo land with the owlet demon overlords so the imps can 'protect them'

A car with an I.M.P decal spray painted on the side pulls into the rather empty parking lot. Moxxie exits the van and opens the side door. A very cramped Stolas extracts himself excitedly with his daughter Octavia exits the car more embarrassed then anything. Stolas grabs an apple-themed hat and gestures toward the park gate to his daughter to come on.

Octavia groans and pulls her hat low over her face. Y/n jumps out, giggling at Octavia "hey, your dads trying" "I know that's why it sucks" she says walking slowly to the entrance

Y/N look around excitedly with Millie.

"Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?" Blitz says to Stolas

Octavia looks around disgusted, not wanting to be here "Hey... Dad... Do we have to--" blitz came up to her "Okay, yeah, hold on right there, sweetie."

To Stolas "If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--" Blitz says and Stolas chuckles "You are so cute when you are serious!" He interrupts him.

"I'm literally gonna be sick." Octavia says making Moxxie freak out a bit "Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?" fishing around in a fanny pack and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory
"Antacids? Ibuprofen?" Moxie says showing meds
"Morphine?" "Oh my god, Moxxie. That was figurative, old man." Y/N says and Octavia nod "yeah, old man"

"Oh, right." Moxxie chuckles sheepishly as he discards the needles into a nearby baby carriage, where a baby imp happily reaches out to play with the needles. "But she said it was literal." He says under his breath as You and Octavia walks away together, talking about stuff.

Millie POV

"Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot!" I look over to a ride and a large letter falls from the sign crushing a teenager.

I look over seeing a dinosaur robot, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek.
"It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!"
"That's disturbing" Moxxie says
"Oh, come on! It's fun! You've never been here?" I ask Moxxie
"No. Theme parks always disturbed me. Especially the mascots."

Looloo mascot came, making Moxxie scream. I smile at the mascot

"I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us!"
-

Stolas came over and gasp "Look! Via! It's Loo Loo!" Octavia look him up and down.

"I have a question." Octavia said with you beside her crossing your arms, you two talk about something about this place being a ripped off.

"Well, ask away, little girlie! A-hyuk a-hyuk a-hyuk!" The mascot said, making you smirk.

"Is it true this park is just a really shameless spin-off of Lucifer's far more popular Lu Lu World?" Octavia ask making you laugh.

Beating Loo loo " no" he sheepishly says. "This place reeks of insecure corporate shame." Octavia says, Stolas chuckles in slight embarrassment, as he leads Octavia away and you follow.

Blitz came up to you "go have fun, I can handle it here" "really?" "Yeah, I already told M n M to go have fun. So go ahead"

Y/N POV

I ran off, jumping excitedly as I start giggling "yay!!!" I see a roller coaster and waited in line. Getting all pumped to get on this ride.

After a while I was first in line and the guy stops me "sorry, 2 at a ride slut"
I growled about to attack him

"She's with me" a familiar voice says, I look all the way up, seeing Alastor behind me. I shrug and ran off to the seat, I look over to see Alastor talking to the ride attendant, he started to sweat then squat down to cry.

Alastor sat beside me "hello dear"
I frown "what did you do to that asshole to make him cry?"
"Don't worry my dear, smile. Your never fully dress without one."

I laugh, shrugging "okay weirdo. Thanks"
-

Alastor looks at you, smiling a bit at your words. You smile "woohoo!!! Start this awesome ride!"