Chapter 9

Alastor POV

She placed her hand on my arm, I look over to her "smile, your never fully dress without one"

I froze, 'how could such a imp have me feeling like this? My heart speeding and making my mind go wild'

I smile at her and her eyes sparkled
"Y/N would you like to go to ball with me?" "Oh my god!! Yes"

She pounced at me, I stood up catching her "my dear, you are a wild one"

Hearing giggling, I turn to Charlie "yes my dear?" "It's good to see your happy but daddy let me invite the whole group"

"What's this ball for?" Y/N asked, Charlie rub her arm "daddy made a deal with god, to let his little angels come down here and.... Play with the demons"

Y/N jump down from my arms "you mean" she look hurt "you mean, they really exterminate demons here? My family is at risk?" "Y/N my dear. It's not like that" "so your inviting me so I won't die? What about my family... my boss... my friends...."

Y/N backed up from us, her breathing picking up. "Y/N?" She walked away from me. I shook my head, I put my hand out and she kick my hand, running off.

"Oh shit" Angel dust gasp ".... I don't think she's a imp.." Angel mumble, I watch Y/N run from this hotel then turn to Angel "why do you say that?" "What kind of demon and not Charlie, but what kind of demon actually cares about the extermination of demons? When I'm around her... I wanna do good" Angel looks down then he started to cry, Charlie walked over.

"What's wrong?" "I put Y/N in danger... that's all I'm saying but she is to innocent..."

Charlie nod, leaving with Vaggie, Husk drank Y/N's whiskey and walked away. I sat beside Angel "you put Y/N in danger?" Angel looked up, looking around "I'll tell you because your her boyfriend.... But Valentino wanted his money... I didn't have it and his goons were tracking me down... I tried to call you but accidentally called her... she tracked me down and she fought with me..." I smiled and he look up at me, wiping his tears away. I look down at my hands, "Al?" I look up "hmm?" "Do you really think."

Screaming was heard, Angel and I ran out of the hotel to see a demon attacking Y/N.