Chapter 34 - A Promise for the Next Chapter

Both of them took a deep breath. Tiffany was trying to recover herself from the event, while the shorter girl was just silently staring at her neck.

"I guess, you can haunt me forever, if you can keep up." Taeyeon said, finally opening her eyes.

"I thought I had a good payback, but somehow you managed to get me back not a minute after."

A cheeky grin appeared on Taeyeon's face. "You had a good payback. You had to confess to me in front of everyone, it almost scared me to death. Then you might have to start haunting me a bit too soon."

"You guys are so cheesy!" Sunny said out loud and managed to make herself laugh again.

"You do realize you are still 'in front of everyone' right?" Jessica said after witnessing the whole thing.

With that Taeyeon's face turned so red, and she had never felt so vulnerable before.

"Come on it's ok." Tiffany nudged her and grabbed her hand and took her chair.

After they finally settled down with the fact that the two are dating, Sunny offered another game for them to play. She called it the Dream Keepers.

All they did was write their name and their dream on a piece of paper and shuffled it. Then each person grabbed a random paper to see who's dream they will be the keeper of. In few years time after they graduate or throughout their times together, they will help each other with the written dream.

"Ok, since it's your game why don't you start Sunny." Yoona suggested.

Sunny unfolded her piece of paper. "I got Yoona's. Her dream is 'to eat in 10 different countries'...really? What kind of dream is that?"

Yoona nodded, her lips already watering. "What's wrong with that? It makes me happy. Plus! It's the pay off for my hard work!"

Sunny shook her head, "Ok, Yoona who's paper did you get?"

"Humm...I got yours!" Yoona said and looked at what Sunny wrote. "Her dream is to be happy...Yah! Why are you judging me when you have a dream like that!?."

"What? Being happy, doesn't everyone dream that!?" Sunny retorted.

"It's so simple and boring. Not interesting at all." Yoona said disappointed.

"Ok. Ok. Let's see who I got." Hyoyeon interrupted them. "Tiff! Her dream is to be a writer. Woooow, Tiff! I wonder what you will write about?"

"To be more precise, you mean 'who' I will be writing about and her name starts with a 'T'." Tiffany said, but started laughing at how cheesy it sounded coming from her overhyped mouth. "And it also stands for the love of my...."

"Ok! Ok! We get it!" Hyoyeon stopped her before it makes everyone groan from the cheesiness. "Ok, who did you get?"

Tiffany unfolded her paper, she was hoping to see Taeyeon's, but she got Hyoyeon's instead. "Hyoyeon's dream is to open a dance studio."

Jessica joined in. "I believe it. And I bet she will work with so many idols, you better invite us and get us some sneak peeks!"

Everyone agreed and looked at Hyoyeon with high expectations, to which the latter have to nod in compliance. "Ok. Gosh."

Jessica smiled, but then she realized the only two left was herself and Taeyeon's paper.

"Ok. I will go first then." Taeyeon volunteered and opened the paper. "It's blank."

"I don't have a dream." Jessica stated nonchalantly.

"How can you not have a dream? You got to have one!" Tiffany protested.