Chapter 15 - About Her

"So, you didn't even know your name?"

"Mhm..." Taeyeon said, hugging her pillow. What initially was supposed to be a quick Q&A turned into hours of conversations and a recitation of her life. Her eyes were almost shut, tired from hunger and too much talking. "Faa...any."

"Tae?"

"I am HUN-GA-RY." She said the last word with utmost clarity, saying the word syllable by syllable.

"Ok. Let's go eat!" Tiffany finally got up from their chair and stretched. "Ahhh, that took a while. I didn't know I had that many questions."

Just as Taeyeon was about to scoot of her bed, shuffling her knees.

"Just one more question!"

A short scream followed. "AHHH!"

PLOOF!

Taeyeon fell sideways off of her bed; luckily, her pillow prevented another knocking to her head. "Ughhh..." She groaned.

"Taeyoon! What happened?" Tiffany looked at the girl now lying on the ground, face snuggled up against her pillow.

"We...No...I have been talking for 2 hours about everything personal to me! Yoona is almost home, and we didn't even have dinner yet! Can't we eat dinner first!?"

A smile graced Tiffany's face, "You are inviting me to dinner?"

"YES! Now a cold and soggy dinner...." She frowned, oblivious to the slight grin on Tiffany's face.

Tiffany asked her from the beginning when she woke up at the hospital to unforgiving to every detail. When Taeyeon pretty much finished telling her story, most of the story was just her silly adventures with Yoona and their occasional family trips. Still, Tiffany was engrossed in the story, like having storytime with her mother when she was younger.

After finally getting up from the floor, Taeyeon slowly made her way to the bedroom door and turned the doorknob.

"AHHH!" She screamed for the second time that night, this time startling Tiffany out of her deep thoughts from Taeyeon's answers. "Jesus, Yoona, you scared the crap out of me...have you had dinner yet?"

Yoona looked at her sister, whose eyes half-closed, facial colours drained. Yoona was about to scold her older sister again until she saw another figure standing behind her. "I have...Oh my gosh! Tiffany! Why are you...Taeyoon, are you, two friends...?" Yoona's eyes darted back and forth between the two.

The said girl looked at her sister blankly for a second. "NO MORE QUESTIONS! LET ME EAT!" She said, feeling quite irritated, and walked past the door without turning back to heat her missed dinner.

She went over to their tiny kitchen and started heating the many dishes of leftovers while sitting on the counter with a slight frown, feeling half-asleep.

...

After some silence, Yoona looked at the girl standing by the door. Tiffany and Jessica were among the popular ones due to their parents working at a large company. They were always top performers and very talented. In Tiffany's case, she was talented and very studious, while Jessica, exceeding expectations, was talented and intelligent. Both were super pretty; that is a given. Tiffany was one of the last individuals on Yoona's mind that she thought Taeyeon would be able to make friends with.

"Hi." Yoona gave the girl a cute wave and a tiny bow. "S...Sorry, I just didn't realize her first friend would be you...I was just surprised."

"That's ok. I'm happy to know her and finally get to meet you. She gets grumpy, doesn't she?" Tiffany remarked.