Chapter 11 - Tiffany

Sunny blinked at her and shook away her thoughts. "Isn't she very talented?"

"Mhm." Taeyeon hummed.

The two friends cheered at the eye smiling girl, who was performing a dance the group is working on for a winter break performance.

"You are smart and talented. Have you thought of applying to a club or something?" Sunny asked Taeyeon as the practice performance had just ended.

"No."

"Do you have a hobby?"

"Nah."

"What do you do after school then?"

"Nothing."

"I saw you drawing something the other day, are you making something perhaps?"

"It's none of your business!" Taeyeon said out of frustration, unintentionally raising her voice.

"Oh." Sunny did not know what else to say and followed behind Taeyeon as they headed towards the gym's exit where Tiffany will come out.

"TAEYOON!" Sunny chased after her. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be annoying. Hey!"

"What?"

"My mom really likes art too, I think. Maybe she can help you with your hobby!" Sunny hoped that this may get Taeyeon's attention to be more friendly with her.

"Here is her number!" Sunny handed her a business card.

"You carry your mom's business cards with you?"

"She is a freelancer; I try to help where I can."

"I see. Thank you."

Sunny smiled at her then followed the other shorty to find Tiffany.

When Tiffany appeared out of the dance club meeting room, Sunny looked expectantly at Taeyeon. Of course, the girl grinned like an idiot and went over to Tiffany straight away. After looking at how Taeyeon behaves around Tiffany, Sunny started to question whether if Taeyeon notices how infatuated she is. Taeyeon would find excuses to get subtle bodily contact with Tiffany whenever possible. When she gets rejected, sometimes it could ruin Taeyeon's entire day.

------

At a crossroad after a few blocks from the bus stop, Sunny separated away from Tiffany and Taeyeon as their headings were in opposite directions. Not that Taeyeon doesn't like Sunny, her heart was filled with joy knowing that she is getting alone time with Tiffany. Every day she breezed through the classes and the only thing she looked forward to being was taking the bus home with her favourite person at school.

After saying goodbye to Sunny, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand almost immediately, anxiously interlocking their fingers and the two walked towards their home. She only held Tiffany's hand after they parted with Sunny, thinking that it might make Sunny feel left out, but she knows that she only wants Tiffany for herself.

Their usual routine was getting snacks and drinks at a nearby café, then spend their time together watching a movie or studying. And since they had final exams and deadlines coming up, they decided to dedicate this time to schoolwork. Most of the time they studied at the library, but after a while, Tiffany grew more curious about Taeyeon's personal life and asked to study at her house. To her disappointment, Taeyeon refused the idea every time she brought it up. In the end, she gave in and asked the girl to study at her house instead.

After her argument with Jessica, Tiffany grew closer and closer with Taeyeon. They hanged more and more, and Taeyeon came over every other night during weekdays to study or just to hang.