Chapter 18 - Rebellious

For the next few weeks, Tiffany tried to get Taeyeon and Sunny to be friends again. This time she wasn't taking a no for an answer.

...

"There is something going on between you two."

"She is just weird."

"Really?" Tiffany looked sternly at the girl sitting on the couch at the school library.

"Yea." Taeyeon swallowed a bit, feeling a bit scared by Tiffany's interrogation.

"What have you two been doing when I am not there?"

"Nothing."

"Do you even remember what you two done together since you met?"

That made Taeyeon think, maybe a bit too hard. She tried her best to recall her time with Sunny, but she only remembered Sunny as her first seatmate. Ugh, She groaned out of frustration and feeling a bit guilty as well, biting back her bottom lip.

"Thought so."

"So what? I don't need her. I have you."

"Tae," Tiffany heaved a sigh, brushing her hair over the frustrations she felt over the past few days. Days of never ending lectures and her trying to get some sense into the most naive girl she had ever met. "This is like the fifth time I talked to you about this."

"She said we couldn't be friends." She mumbled.

"Maybe that's because you never paid attention and cared about what she says. You can't even remember what you guys have done together."

"I remember what you and I have done, though! Uhm...I like how we are so close now! You are sharing the story about your family with me and me telling you about mine! Isn't that good enough?"

Tiffany can't help but feel flattered by the fact that Taeyeon cherished their trust. But she can't go soft and just let this childish behaviour of the shorty go on, or she may lose more friends in the future. "This isn't just about you and me! The point is Sunny is feeling left out, and you are so carefree and oblivious to it!"

"What can I do when she doesn't want to be friends with me? She said no matter what, we can't be friends with each other."

"Well, figure it out if you still want to hang alone with me after school."

"Come on, Fany! I let you go to my house more often."

"Nope."

"I hug you more when we sleep!"

Almost caught off guard by the offer, but. "No. As I said, go work it out with Sunny, then we talk."

"Can I still go to your house?"

"Not without Sunny."

"Don't you want to see Yoona?"

"I can see Yoona without your permission."

"What about..." Taeyeon is desperately trying to find a way, although her friend seems to have set her decision.

"What are you panicking about? We can still hang, just not without Sunny."

"No, thank you."

"Ok, guess we only see each other at school then!" Tiffany finished packing her things and started to walk out of the school library.

"Fany!"

She heaved a sigh when there was no response and started packing her own things.

------